123 Contact Backup – useful & super simple contacts backup app
Jun 3, 2014 1:37 PM –
123 Contact Backup is a useful and super simple contacts backup utility that works in three easy steps.
Tested on: Samsung Galaxy S4
Pros & Cons:
- Select which contacts from various accounts or SIM card!
- Supports contact photos!
- Export to CSV or plain text formats!
Watch on Mobile | Watch in HD
By default all Android devices automatically sync and backup to Google accounts, however, if you require an easy app for exporting your contacts data, then 123 Contact Backup can do the job. In works in three simple steps:
- Select which Google account(s) for backup. This also supports SIM card contacts.
- Choose between CSV or plain text format. CSV is great for importing contacts into programs like Microsoft Outlook, while the text format is easier to read. You can opt for including contact photos and at this step you enter an email address to send the file to if you desire.
- The final step is to tap the Backup button and the app will start processing your contacts.
That’s it! If you choose the CSV format you’ll notice it saves to a Zip file- photos will reside there if that option was chosen. There are no advanced features like scheduled automatic backups, cloud sync, etc. as it is designed to be easy and on demand.
123 Contact Backup – Backup Management
123 Contact Backup – Backup in Progress
123 Contact Backup – Select Accounts to Backup
123 Contact Backup – Send Via Email