Android Tapp Launch Week in Review
Dec 5, 2008 8:01 AM –
So to recap our 1st week of launching (and so much has gone on).
1. We launched with nearly 500 Unique visitors that viewed almost 3,500 pages. Pretty OK for the first day. At that rate for a month we’d project almost 15,000 Unique visitors viewing about 105,000 pages. We opened AndroidTapp.com with 36 Android Apps that were ready for rating (only 2 reviewed by us; Cooking Capsules’ Taster and ShopSavvy… we promise we’ll catchup and review them all). Speaking of catching up, the Android Market has about 400 apps, so we’re covering just under 10% of them… that’ll change 😉 .
2. Four blog articles were streamed out:
3. We interviewed a few top developers from the Android Developers Challenge that have some of the coolest Android Apps on the Market:
4. Plus an interesting comment was posted on the website by a community commenter streetstylz regarding a paper company having the Cell Phone Barcode Scanning idea patented in the 90’s (Videos too!)
5. This weeks Highest Rated Apps are:
- The Weather Channel (4.78 out of 5)
- ShopSavvy (4.54 out of 5)
- PicSay (4.25 out of 5)
- iMeem (4.2 out of 5)
- PAC-MAN by Namco (3.78 out of 5)
Don’t forget to rate/vote apps, super easy to do and you don’t have to login our register to do it!
6. Lastly, don’t forget the Free Stuff we’ll keep giving away on the Freebies page.
So stay tuned as we bring you tons more about Android Apps, developer Interviews, Mobile phone news and more