AT&T, Facebook, HP, Google, Samsung, Verizon and more Keynotes at MobileBeat 2010
Jul 1, 2010 1:00 PM –
Just over one week left until MobileBeat 2010, VentureBeat’s third annual conference on the future of mobile. Key industry players from across the mobile ecosystem – device manufacturers, carriers, developers, content owners – are participating, so be sure not to miss out! Recently added to the program is John Donovan, CTO of AT&T Operations, who completes a powerful keynote lineup that includes Phil McKinney, VP & CTO of HP’s Personal System Groups, Omar Khan, Chief Strategy Officer of Samsung, and Omar Hamoui, AdMob founder and now Google’s VP of Mobile Ads. Newly added panelists include Christy Wyatt of Motorola Mobile Devices, Pooja Midha of MTV Networks Digital and Ian McKerlich of T-Mobile who join a stellar array of insiders such as Erick Tseng of Facebook and Kevin Thau of Twitter.
AndroidTapp.com readers click here
and use promo code AndroidTappVIP to get 15% off.
This year’s new two-day format will explore “The Year of The Superphone and Who Will Profit”, and will be held on July 12-13 at The Palace Hotel in San Francisco. Heavy-hitters from all sectors of the mobile ecosystem are assembling at MobileBeat 2010 to discuss, debate, and explore who’ll win in the midst of the superphone revolution, and why. Find out which of the growing number of mobile platforms is winning the hearts and minds of developers with T-Mobile, Google Mobile, Symbian and Angry Bird… take on the subject of location with Twitter’s Director of Geo, Location Labs, SCVNGR and Booyah…hear about what’s next on the horizon of the hot mobile gaming arena with Zynga, Moblyng, Chomp and PapayaMobile.
You’ll also get a peek at 20 of the hottest new startups in the applications and infrastructure/services categories showcased in MobileBeat 2010’s Startup Competition. Help select the ones most likely to shake up the mobile world and who’ll receive the coveted Tesla Award plus accompanying fame and glory.
- John Donovan, CTO AT&T Operations
- Phil McKinney, VP & CTO of HP’s Personal System Groups
- Omar Khan, Chief Strategy Officer of Samsung
- Omar Hamoui, AdMob founder and now Google’s VP of Mobile Ads
Move over, Telcos, Here comes Silicon Valley
- Samir Argawal, Nokia, Head of MeeGo software development
- Kevin Thau, director of mobile, Twitter
Mobile Platforms 1: the Future Struggle Among the Titans
- Christy Wyatt, SVP Motorola
- David Ko, Yahoo! SVP, Audience, Mobile and Local, North America
- Alan Brenner, SVP at RIM
Mobile Platforms 2: Who is Winning the Heart of Developers?
- Jason Spero, Director, Mobile, Google
- Ian McKerlich, T-Mobile, Director of Mobile Content
- Oliver Gunasakera, Symbian
- Peter Vesterbacka, Angry Bird
Building a Successful Mousetrap
- Russ McGuire, Sprint, VP of Strategy
- “Tyler Lessard VP, Global Alliances and Developer Relations Research In Motion”
- Ilja Laurs, founder and CEO, GetJar
- Laura Merling, Alcatel-Lucent, Vice President Developer Platform and Programs
It’s 5pm. Do You Know Where Your Friends Are?
- Othman Laraki, Director Geo, Twitter
- Tasso Roumeliotis, Location Labs, Founder & CEO
- Seth Priebatsch, Chief Ninja, SCVNGR
- Keith Lee, CEO, Booyah (MyTown)
Enabling Mobile Games
- Stewart Putney, Founder and CEO, Moblyng
- Ben Keighran, Chomp, CEO & Co-Founder
- Si Chen, PapayaMobile, CEO
For a complete list of speakers, panels, and breakout sessions, check out the full agenda here.
Join 500 mobile industry leaders — from the major U.S and international carriers, to the top device makers, developers, startups, marketers, investors, and press — for two packed days of exciting content, power networking, and deal-making.
AndroidTapp.com readers click here
and use promo code AndroidTappVIP to get 15% off! Attendance is limited and MobileBeat has sold out the last 2 years, so be sure to register now to avoid missing THE mobile conference of the year!
, MobileBeat 2010 Conference
, MobileBeat 2010 Startup Awards
, MTV Networks
, Symbian Foundation
Categorised in: News