Black Friday: Total Control Video Surveillance App for $1, Normally $25
Nov 24, 2010 12:00 PM –
Looking for a security app to watch your home or business from your smartphone? Well check out Total Control, CCTV video surveillance software for mobile phones. This Black Friday you can get it for as low as a buck too. Available for Android, Blackberry, iPad, iPhone, iTouch, and Windows Moible (up to 6.5). The app is not in Google’s Android Market and must be purchased directly.
|Singlecam Edition (supports 1 camera)
|Multicam4 Edition (supports up to 4 cameras)
|Multicam8 Edition (supports up to 8 cameras)
Total Control Key Features:
- Support for up to 1, 4, or 8 dvr channels, ip cameras and video encoder streams (depending on version)
- Support for cellular and wifi (BES option also for Blackberry)
- Single & MultiChannel video encoder support (selected models) for analog camera support.
- Support for authentication
- Support for Pan, Tilt, & Zoom (on supported models)
- Use of swipes Pan & Tilt as well as pinches for Zoom
- Ability to change ip address and port as desired for internal and remote use
- Support for over 100 manufacturers and 500+ models – Total Control Compatibility List Click Here
- Direct stream connection. No video going through 3rd party servers
- No monthly or annual subscriptions
- Function to easily change cameras while viewing. ‘Previous Camera’ and ‘Next Camera’ function in menu while viewing to automatically change camera.
- Function to automatically rotate through cameras based on time period. For instance set the application to rotate to the next camera every 30 seconds automatically
- Support for landscape and portrait mode (on supported mobile devices)
- Jpg snapshot capability (while viewing live stream) to save to your local photo gallery.
- Support for MJPG and JPG codecs as supported. Mjpg is preferred method of video streaming when supported. Jpg used for jpg refresh (when mjpg not supported) and snapshots