Comcast Releases Xfinity TV App for Android
Mar 3, 2011 1:00 PM –
Comcast released Xfinity TV app for Android in addition to iPad app digital subscribers. The enables customers to search an instantly find what to watch among thousands of choices including top movies and premium cable shows on TV, On Demand, online or on a smartphone. Download the app using convenient tools above and below!
Get your favorite XFINITY features on-the-go. Check your email and voicemail in a single Unified Inbox. Sync your mobile address book with your Universal Address Book to make staying connected even easier. View TV listings and manage your DVR remotely*. Listen to your voicemail, view your home phone call history, forward a voicemail by email and manage call forwarding. Get notified of new emails and voicemails using your Android notification manager. Use the Xfinity Mobile Android Widget to stay on top your latest emails and voice mails.
Key Features of Xfinity TV App for Android:
- Browse and discover video content from either TV listings o selections from the On Demand library in a rich user interface with colorful poster art and details.
- Use it as a TV guide so, in just few finger taps, users can find what to watch by reviewing their TV listings and change the channel in real time.
- Program their DVRs to record T shows, series and movies so the never miss their favorites.
- Sort content based on different filters like HD, New, Networks, o type such as Movies, Kids, or Sports.
- Search by keyword or by title A Z in TV listings or On Demand.
- Coming soon, customers will also be able to watch On Demand TV shows, movies and other vid content directly on an Android-powered device.
Categorised in: Apps Blog, News