Dashlane Password Manager version 4 upgrade features seamless design across devices & new languages
Jan 14, 2016 12:19 PM –
Dashlane Password Manager upgraded it password management app to version 4.0. It’s a complete redesign which features simple design consistency experience across all devices and platforms including; Mac, PC, iOS and Android. There are five new languages added as well. In addition to English and French; there is now Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, and Japanese languages.
Among the redesign highlights:
- Menu Upgrades – New list/grid views, sorting options, improved button and header labeling mean it’s easier than ever to manage personal information and data within Dashlane. No matter where you use Dashlane your credential display, as well as the ability to add, find, and edit your data will remain the same.
- Enhanced Search – Dashlane added new ‘Quick Actions’ from the in-app search field that enables users to more easily find data within Dashlane. No more clicking and scrolling; users can just execute a search to get what they need.
- Password Changer – Dashlane added support for 300 additional websites to its industry-leading automatic Password Changer to bring the total number of compatible sites to over 500. Click HERE to learn more about Password Changer.
- More Checkout Options – Over 250 new international banks, credit cards, and financial institutions are now available with Dashlane Checkouts.
- Easy Onboarding – When a new user signs up for Dashlane they will have an even smoother time getting started as new and improved account creation walkthrough screens will guide them through the process. Additionally, Dashlane has added ‘Hot Spots’ throughout the app that guide new users through critical functionalities, such as Passwords, Secure Notes, and Security Dashboard.
- Secure Sharing and Emergency Contacts – Dashlane pioneered the concept of emergency password access on its desktop app in 2014, and continues to lead the market by providing password sharing and emergency contact setting on mobile devices anytime, anywhere.
This app has not been reviewed by AndroidTapp.com