Droid Unlatch – unlock the device if your forget Android PIN, Password, or Pattern
Jan 18, 2015 10:42 AM –
Droid Unlatch helps you unlock the device, if you forget how to unlock it with configured secure lockscreen modes of Android like Pattern, PIN, Password etc. Droid Unlatch gives you the “Right to Secure and Freedom to Forget”. If you want to secure your device by configuring Android PIN, Password, Pattern etc, but are worried about forgetting it and the consequences, you are at the right place. Droid Unlatch lets you not to compromise on your device and personal data security because of the “Fear to forget”.
The key features of Droid Unlatch include:
- Keep your device and personal data secure by configuring any of the secure lock screen modes of Android like Pattern, PIN, Password etc.
- Never worry about forgetting the secure lock screen of your device and the dreaded factory reset
- Unlock using the Master PIN of Droid Unlatch without ever having to remember it
- Multiple methods to unlock the device with support for phones and tablets
- Even if there is no internet access and/or mobile network when the device is locked, it can still be unlocked with the Master PIN, once Droid Unlatch has been configured
- Send SMS with Master PIN to registered numbers
- Send e-mail with Master PIN to registered accounts
- Option to resend SMS and e-mail with Master PIN from the lock screen
- Option to turn on Wi-Fi and connect to a pre-configured network from the lock screen, to resend the e-mail with Master PIN
This app has not been reviewed by AndroidTapp.com