Jan 17, 2011 10:00 AM –
G-Slate is the LG Optimus Pad which recently debuted at Mobile World Congress branded T-Mobile G-Slate with Google Android 3.0 (Honeycomb). Taking a peak at the potential of Honeycomb software as debuted with the Motorola XOOM we can expect T-Mobile’s tab to get the same treatment. LG’s 3D HD video capturing, 8.9 inch displaying, dual core 1 GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor packing tablet will launch sometime in March 2011. The G-Slate website has appeared and you can signup for updates as they become available!
Video of G-Slate:
Watch on Mobile
Pictures of T-Mobile G-Slate:
G-Slate Angle View
G-Slate Back View
T-Mobile G-Slate with Google Coming Soon
Updated: T-Mobile G-Slate Specs:
- Android 3.0 Honeycomb optimized for Tablets.
- HD 8.9-inch 3D-capable multi-touch display.
- Dual core 1 GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor.
- 4G capable.
- Feature 3D capabilities including built-in support for 3D graphics, enabling consumers to capture and share their own 3D videos and experience 3D HD content right on the device with the aid of 3D glasses.
- Featuring a rear-facing stereoscopic video recorder with 1080p for HD video capture and a five megapixel camera with LED flash, plus a front-facing two megapixel camera. Customers can video chat with friends and family over T-Mobile’s network or Wi-Fi.
- 720p HD on-device video playback and HDMI output to show 1080p content on 3D and HD displays.
- Adobe® Flash® support.
- Includes 32GB of internal memory and features a built-in gyroscope, accelerometer and adaptive lighting for the latest applications and the ultimate gaming experience.
Tags: Android 3.0
, Android Tablet
, CES 2011
, G-Slate Android Apps
, G-Slate Apps
, T-Mobile G-Slate with Google
Categorised in: Android Tablets, News