HTC EVO 4G LTE
Apr 4, 2012 5:40 PM –
HTC EVO 4G LTE is the latest Android smartphone to hit the EVO line-up. The guts are super-impressive and resemble that of the HTC One X. This superphone packs a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 4.7-inch HD display, dual-cameras (8-megapixel rear-facing and 1.3-megapixel front-facing) with instant capture capability, runs Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) integrated with HTC Sense 4, Beats Audio, extended 2000mAh embedded battery, and the famed kickstand!
As the long name implies, this device will be capable of Sprint’s new 4G LTE mobile Internet speeds in select cities (Atlanta, Baltimore, Dallas, Houston, Kansas City and San Antonio), which more rolling out through the year. It will even be eligible for Sprint’s unlimited plan (I would personally caution to count your days on its existence). It also emphasizes on HD Voice, the next-generation evolution of voice quality to produce fuller and more natural sounding voice calls while reducing background noise. The camera app is improved with seamless integration of the photo and video modes; rather than switching between them, they are both available from the same screen. Pictures can be taken during HD video recording plus start-up time and auto focus times are near instant so you won’t miss that perfect moment.
HTC EVO 4G LTE will be available in the second quarter for $199.99. The availability date will be announced later. They’re encouraging customers can sign up for updates today at www.sprint.com/evo4glte, and pre-order will begin Monday, May 7th.
HTC EVO 4G LTE Pictures
HTC EVO 4G LTE
HTC EVO 4G LTE Specs
- Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich, integrated with Sense 4
- 4.7-inch HD super LCD display
- 1.5GHz Dual-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Processor
- Google Play offers more than 450,000 useful applications, widgets and games and lets you upload 20,000 of your songs to the cloud for free and stream them to your device
- Google+ Hangouts allowing video chat with a group of up to 10 friends
- Near Field Communication (NFC) technology, which allows the device to read information from everyday objects, like stickers and posters embedded with NFC chips
- Google Wallet enables the phone to be used like a wallet to make safe, secure purchases at hundreds of thousands of participating retailers using NFC
- Android Beam allows users to quickly share Web pages, apps and YouTube™ videos with friends using NFC by simply tapping phones together
- Google Mobile wireless services such as Google Search, Gmail, Google Maps with Navigation, Google Calendar, Voice Actions and YouTube
- Messaging – personal and business email and text messaging, as well as IM through Google Talk
- 3G/4G mobile hotspot capability, supporting up to 8 Wi-Fi enabled devices simultaneously
- Wifi – 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Advanced rear-facing 8-megapixel camera with f/2.0 lens, super-fast auto-focus, digital zoom and smart LED flash; HTC ImageSense to take great photos, in adverse conditions; front-facing 1.3-megapixel camera with 1080p video recording.
- Beats Audio enables customers to hear music the way the artist intended with unique audio tuning that delivers thundering bass, soaring midrange and crisp highs
- 3.5 mm headset jack
- Dimensions: 5.3 x 2.7 x 0.35 inches (LxWxT)
- Weight: 4.7 ounces
- Display: 4.7-inch HD 720p super LCD (1280 x 720), 16.7 million colors
- Battery: Imbedded 2000mAh Lithium Ion (Li-ion) battery
- Memory: 16GB internal memory (ROM); 1GB RAM; supports up to 32GB microSD card (sold separately)
Will you be grabbing this phone? Let us know in the comments below!
, Android 4.0
, HTC EVO 4G LTE
, HTC EVO 4G LTE Android Apps
, HTC EVO 4G LTE Apps
, Ice Cream Sandwich
Categorised in: Android Devices, Android Phones, Featured, News