Leak Alert: Motorola Devour Receiving Update
Apr 19, 2010 9:42 AM –
According to leaked documents Motorola Devour owners can expect a maintenance update fixing Device Performance, Email and Calendar, and Audio. It will not be the latest Android 2.1 update as it is still “under evaluation”. Here is what’s in the update:
- Improved response time when Menu, Home and Back keys are pressed.
- Adjustments to improve the accuracy of signal strength indicators on the display.
- Stability improvements made to browser, contacts and VCAST Music with Rhapsody applications.
- Multiple enhancements to incoming call performance.
- Volume keys will now function within the Mobile IM application.
- Improvements made to ensure pictures are uploaded in the correct orientation.
Email and Calendar
- Improved functionality to allow users to more easily delete POP3 email accounts.
- Changed display when settling up new email accounts, prompting users to use a back slash instead of a forward slash.
- Enhanced Exchange ActiveSync Calendar agenda view to display meeting titles.
- Verizon.net email accounts will now auto-configure.
- Overall improvements to ringer, voice dialing application, and multimedia audio when using a headset.
- DEVOUR 1.15.83 includes updated versions of Google applications.
Motorola Devour Update Full
[Via Androinica via Android Central]