LokLok: Connected Lock Screen
Aug 16, 2015 8:30 AM –
Connect with your favorite people right on your lock screen. Leave notes, drawings and photos for them to see when they switch on their phones.
LokLok is in Beta. By becoming a Beta tester we invite you to help us improve LokLok. Send us your feedback and suggestions, we want to hear from you!
HOW IT WORKS:
LokLok replaces your standard lock screen with a shared white board that is always in sync between you and whoever you are connected to. Create a group with one or more people and whenever someone changes his/her lock screen it’ll be automatically updated on everyone else’s.
WHAT’S SO COOL ABOUT IT:
- Grab your phone and start drawing without unlocking it
- Leave a note for others, it’s the first thing they’ll see when they reach for their phone
- Use it with your significant other or a group of close friends and stay in touch throughout the day
- Works like a white board, erase what’s there or draw over it
- Take a photo to put on your friend’s screen and draw over the photos they take
- Works great on tablets and as a widget
- Share your masterpieces on social media
- Find friends from your contacts and Facebook or be completely private
- No history is saved, once you erase it it’s gone
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
SEE IT IN ACTION:
This app has not been reviewed by AndroidTapp.com