MailDroid – Robust Email Application
May 19, 2015 10:00 AM –
MailDroid is an ad-supported Webdav/POP3/IMAP Idle Push email client application from the ground up and and not based on the stock email application. MailDroid supports multiple email accounts for your email management (as many as you like).
MailDroid has all the features you could want from a mobile email application and it continues to be built around user feedback. With the ability for IMAP users to sync draft mails, sent mail, deleted mail based on when they are on wifi or mobile as well as pop3 preload capability, MailDroid was built with mobile data in mind from the start. MailDroid also is an email client focusing in on what business users want such as choosing to delete an email locally or from both device and server per email read as well as custom rules to alert and move certain email to folders. Finally, for the power users there is even encryption capability using open PGP and S/MIME. MailDroid will allow you to encrypt and/or sign email using open PGP in the MIME format or Inline format and allow you to encrypt and/or sign an email using S/MIME. There are so many other features that can be found in the app, see a sample below:
Permissions needed for Ads
- Complete email application re-write and not based at all on the standard email application
- IMAP Idle Push for all IMAP email servers that support it (including Hotmail email, Outlook email , Yahoo email, Aol email, FastMail email, GMX email and many more)
- Save/Download Attachments from email to SD card using ES Explorer, Astro, or any other file explorer. You can also use the built in File Manager.
- Settings Support for signature, font size, ring tone, led color, icon selection etc.
- Custom Mail Rules
- Spell Check
- Search your email online (for IMAP only) or offline for both IMAP and POP email servers
- Password Protection for the email application
- Microsoft Exchange 2003,2007,2010, Office 365 email servers
- Full WYSIWYG editor when composing an email
- Split screen for tablets
- Calendar integration using ICS attachment for IMAP and POP (exchange 2007/2010 support is coming)
- Cloud storage integration to save attachments from your email (Dropbox, Box.net, Google Drive)
- Customize your email inbox styles to your preference
- Spam Filter Plugin for your email ==> REQUIRES AN IN-APP PAYMENT
- Email Conversation Threaded Mode
- Mobile View options
- Different notification styles and icons for each of your email servers
- Identities or Aliases
- Backup SMTP Provider capability
- Open PGP support using PGP Inline or PGP MIME for secure email
- S/MIME support for your email server
- Custom themes using the MailDroid Theme Plugin
- Much more….
PLEASE NOTE THAT ACTIVESYNC IS NOT SUPPORTED AT THIS TIME! PLEASE NOTE THAT SPAM SUBSCRIPTIONS DO NOT CARRY OVER TO THE PRO VERSION.
Please email support if you have any questions or see any issues.
This app has not been reviewed by AndroidTapp.com