Michael Kors, Fossil and Nixon Android Wear watches announced this week
Mar 17, 2016 8:11 PM –
This week Michael Kors, Fossil and Nixon announced Android Wear watches.
Fossil announced two slimmer watches Q Wander and the Q Marshal:
- Q Wander will feature a soft curving multi-finish case with artfully sculpted wire lugs making it both beautiful and comfortable. The interchangeable genuine leather strap provides the style and comfort customers have come to expect from a watch.
- Q Marshal will feature a rugged case along with design updates like a striking navy blue plated case paired with vintage leather straps.
- Key features: always-on displays, silicone strap options
- Available later this year, starting at $275
Nixon announced the Mission:
- The Mission is the world’s first ultra-rugged, action sports smartwatch
- It will feature a suite of custom applications tailored to action sports, as well as industry-leading durability and water-resistance ratings. It will pair with Nixon’s Mission Control app powered by Surfline, Snocountry and Trace for live surf and snow condition alerts and activity tracking
- Available later this year in multiple colors
Michael Kors announced the Access collection:
- Will feature exclusive Michael Kors display faces which change with a swipe—whether it’s a digital chronograph design for the gym or animated pavé for night
- Interchangeable leather and silicone wristbands
- Glamorous versions for women and sporty versions for men
- Coming later this year, $395