MyPhoneExplorer Client – Manage Phone or Tablet from PC; Files, Contacts, Calendar, Text Messages over Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
Dec 27, 2011 11:12 AM –
MyPhoneExplorer Client. Efficient management-software to control your phone through PC. MyPhoneExplorer is a powerful phone management software for your Desktop PC. Some features includes syncing your phone with Outlook, Thunderbird, Sunbird, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Contacts, Windows Calendar. Manage your SMS, Call lists, Apps, Files, Handle Calls, and Create Backups. Connection via WiFi, USB-Cable or Bluetooth. This is the client which is needed for your phone, you’ll also need the desktop software which can be downloaded at www.fjsoft.at.
Tested on: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Pros & Cons:
- Wirelessly transfer files, apps, manage contacts & calendar, and create text messages backups without plugging your Android into a computer!
- Look Mom… no wires! (Supports Bluetooth as well)
- Easy to setup!
This app became essential for me when I was wondering how to transfer files on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 as initially it would not be recognized when plugged into a computer (unless you installed Samsung Kies program). A quick install of this app and companion solved that problem plus gave a few more nice features.
MyPhoneExplorer Client is a convenient Android device management app from your computer without wires over your Wi-Fi network, Bluetooth or USB. You first must install FJ Soft’s desktop software, this will make setting up the wireless connection from your computer to phone or tablet a breeze without having to deal with all the techno jazz that usually comes with this territory. Just watch out during the installation process as it wants to install some daily deals component too (but I guess it’s in support of such a great one-two combo app).
Once you are setup, simply run the app and it will connect automatically be it Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or USB- which ever you choose. Do note, that you do not have to keep the app launched for the connection to persist. Tap the ‘Exit’ button within the app to stop the connection.
MyPhoneExplorer Client packs the following features:
- File Manager: browse, manage, and transfer files from your Android device to computer and vice-versa.
- Address Book: manage phone contacts, even syncs directly to Outlook, Gmail, Windows contacts, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Lotus Notes and Tobit David.
- Organizer: which includes a Calendar view that can sync to Outlook, Google, Sunbird, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Windows calendar(Vista), Rainlendar, Lotus Notes, Tobit David and net shared calendars (WebDAV, FTP, local).
- Text Message Backup: you can archive, export, and import text messages.
- Device Monitoring: you can see your battery power status; plus other technical details such as CPU, signal strength, firmware, device ID, etc.
MyPhoneExplorer Desktop Software
MyPhoneExplorer Desktop Software File WiFi Transfer
MyPhoneExplorer Desktop Software Contacts
MyPhoneExplorer Desktop Software Calendar
MyPhoneExplorer Desktop Software Internal Memory Explorer
MyPhoneExplorer Desktop Software Installed Apps
MyPhoneExplorer Desktop Software System Monitor
MyPhoneExplorer Client is very useful and convenient… but not only those vital characteristics- it’s cool! To be able to control the wealth of features over Wi-Fi & Bluetooth are fantastic!
Ease of Use:
As mentioned, it couldn’t be easier to setup and use. Install the app, install the desktop program, connect to the same Wi-Fi network (if using Bluetooth, connect to device), launch the app, finally launch the desktop program and Voilá!
This is a user preference call, as you would use it for PC to device management. Very effective if you are in an office setting spending time mostly in front of the computer or want save time managing files directly on the smaller screen device or in need of file transfer from your computer(s).
The Android app is just one drab screen, however, the desktop program takes on Windows XP style in navigation, display and function. Intuitive of the legacy OS I’m sure most will be familiar with.