Photo Scrambler – secure your photos from prying eyes
Feb 19, 2015 8:54 AM –
Photo Scrambler lets you secure your photos from unwanted usage and distribution. Secure your photos with personal secret code, so that only you and trusted people you give the code to, can see them. Everyone else who doesn’t know your secret code will see just random scrambled images.
With Photo Scrambler you can:
- Encode/decode JPEG and PNG photos using AES-256 ciphering algorithm
- Take encoded photos with built-in camera
- Add custom photo-scrambling codes, colors and descriptions
- Choose photo size after processing *
- Define application password
- limited in FREE version of the application *
Secured photos will still be saved as photos, so you can store them in your phone’s Pictures libraries, upload them on cloud servers, such as Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, iCloud or similar. They will remain perfectly safe even if the cloud service is hacked!
Photos secured with Photo Scrambler will stay safe even if a curious friend borrows your phone, or if someone steals your phone. Not even a malicious repair person will be able to decode your photos without the code.
Users can scramble and unscramble photos directly from phone’s gallery, by selecting photos and choosing Photo Scrambler from “Share with” application list.
This app has not been reviewed by AndroidTapp.com