Pocketshare: WebDAV, FTP, SMB
Sep 22, 2015 6:54 AM –
Pocketshare turns your smartphone into a wireless flash drive.
- Transfer files from one computer to another
- Scan documents or receive faxes directly to your smartphone (your printer / fax has to support FTP connections)
- All your data is in one place and always with you: In your pocket
- You can send files to Pocketshare from other apps (with share function) and share them in the local network
- With the built-in file browser you can view and manage your files
- If you are using Mac OS X or a client that supports Bonjour (e.g. Cyberduck), your share is automatically detected and mounted!
- With WebDAV, FTP and SMB all popular protocols are supported. No rooting of the device is necessary.
Note that the free version saves your data in a special folder, so that it will be automatically deleted when you uninstall the app!
The premium version (available as in-app purchase) offers the following additional features:
- Free choice of the release folder
- Share protection by a user account (username / password)
This app has not been reviewed by AndroidTapp.com