Jan 2, 2009 12:11 PM –
Scoreboard allows you to access daily sports scores for Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, Soccer, and College Sports. Get live in-game notifications for your favorite teams (by Google sports data provided by STATS LLC).
Scoreboard Android App is a fully featured sports score aggregator. Get live scores from various leagues: NFL, NBA, NHL, NCAAF, NCAAB, MLB, WNBA, NCAAWB, CFL, EPL, CHLG, UEFACUP. You can manage your teams/leagues, set favorites and notification levels. (Some lag as bulk data is downloaded to the device for new schedules)
Scoreboard Tips and Tricks:
- Click on the star to track all your favorite teams in one place.
- Side swipe to jump to the next/previous date with scheduled games.
- Everything that moves (settles with an animation) can be side swiped.
- Long press a team button to manage its favorites and notification settings.
- Long press a league button to manage all its teams’ favorites settings.
- We save all downloaded data, you can always delete it if you need extra space. This wont affect your favorites settings.
- All lists are searchable, just start typing and it will filter the results.
- Everything that can be pressed, can also be long pressed.
Scoreboard Home Screen
Scoreboard Downloading Scores
Scoreboard Game Details
Scoreboard NFL Scores
Scoreboard NFL Score by Quarters
Scoreboard NFL AFC Standings
Scoreboard NFL Team Scores Detail
Scoreboard Notification Levels
Scoreboard is very useful to sports enthusiasts because of the features, vast amount of teams/leagues and instant notification for your favorite sports.
Ease of Use:
Scoreboard is pretty easy to use, many options to explore, but you can always find your way back using the “Menu” button.
Frequency of use depends on the user.
The user interface is awesome! Rich, vivid and animated yet easy to navigate.
Tags: Android Apps
, AndroidTapp.com App Review
, Instant Sports Scores App
, STATS LLC
Categorised in: Sports, Tools