Sleep Keeker – see what time your friends wake up
Nov 4, 2014 6:54 AM –
See what time your friends wake up! Alarm clock application Sleep Keeker allows you to see when your friends wake up and show your friends what time you get up.
How does it work?
- You log in with a social network to the application.
- You use the application as a typical alarm clock.
- Your friends see what time you wake up.
- You see what time your friends wake up.
- Your friends should also install Sleep Keeker so you could see what time they wake up.
Why do you need to see what time your friends wake up?
- Are you tired of people calling and waking you up in the morning? Show this app to your friends and hint that it’s better to check whether or not you are up before calling.
- The Sleep Keeker shows you when you can call a girlfriend and invite her to the movies. You will not hear a sleepy response: “I’m still in bed… why the *** are you calling?” Because the app will show you whether the person in up or not.
- Say, for example, you are going on a picnic in the morning. Using Sleep Keeker everyone will see who is up, and who overslept. You can then call and wake them up.
- * Sleep Keeker is a new application, so please share it with your friends by clicking “Share” inside the application.
Your personal message upon waking up
Write a message that the application will publish on social networks after your alarm turns off. Then all your friends will know that you are up.
For example, on the date of an important exam you can write “I woke up and ready for my exam. Wish me luck!” Or on a wedding day the bride can notify: “I woke up and I’m ready to start the most amazing day of my life!”
Sleep Keeker also provides:
- A visual diagram of waking up. Every day the graph will show your first awakening.
- You can see waking up diagram of your friends.
- Flexible settings of the alarm.
- You can stop the alarm by touching your phone.
- Authorization is available using these social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Vkontakte.
By the way, if you don’t want to share you waking up schedule with your friends, you can use the app as an ordinary alarm clock.