SwiftKey Neural Alpha – experimental keyboard uses artificial neural networks to predict & correct typing
Oct 13, 2015 9:07 AM –
SwiftKey Neural Alpha is an experimental keyboard that uses artificial neural networks to predict and correct typing. The new keyboard app uses neural networks, a sub-field of artificial intelligence inspired by the structure and operation of the human brain, to better suggest your next word in the context of what’s being typed.
BETTER PREDICTIONS & CORRECTION
- Understands word similarity
- Analyses longer sentence context
- Understands complex word relationships
NEURAL NETWORKS INNOVATION
- Employs next-generation language models
- Uses deep learning techniques
- Graphics Processing Unit-accelerated (where possible)
- Optimized for Android 4.4+
Please note – keyboard currently supports English (US) only and is an early-stage alpha. Grab the normal SwiftKey Keyboard app here.
This app has not been reviewed by AndroidTapp.com