The Lost Symphony – 2D puzzle platform game
Oct 24, 2014 8:32 AM –
The Lost Symphony is a 2D puzzle platform game suitable for adults and children alike.
Help Ludwig Jr. escape the mysterious Lost Symphony so that he may play his next concert. Set to a classical soundtrack, collect his orchestra whilst avoiding ghostly enemies in each level. Using a combination of classic 2D and modern touch screen controls, interact with the environment to trap, confuse, evade, collect and advance.
The Lost Symphony has been in development since February 2014 by Mad Loop Games based in Madrid. It is their first project as a team.
- 24 levels
- 6 enemy types that react differently to sound
- 16 different orchestra instruments to collect
- Combined classic 2D and modern touch controls
- Interactive environment
- Play and move notes to your advantage
- Classical soundtrack
- Dynamic Audio: a collected instrument adds to the score
- Supported Languages: English, French, and Spanish