TouchDown for Exchange Email Available on Android Tablets
Sep 29, 2010 8:08 PM –
Our friends at NitroDesk, makers of TouchDown, a popular Exchange email client for Android will be capable of serving up email on the slew of Android Tablets set to debut this holiday season. Contrary to Android 2.2 not fully intented for tablets, they were able to support a large screen resolution greater than 1024 pixels on any dimension taking advantage of the handsome screen real estate. Check it out below…
Check Out a Some Screenshots of TouchDown™ for Android Tablets:
TouchDown on Android Tablets Email Screen
TouchDown on Android Tablets Calendar View
TouchDown on Android Tablets Contacts
TouchDown on Android Tablets Tasks
TouchDown on Android Tablets Notes
Key Features of TouchDown™ for Android Tablets:
- Splits the screen into two parts, the left side for navigation, right side to show selected items
- Tabs on the left side for switching between Emails, Contacts, Calendar and Tasks (Notes are available only if you are connected to Exchange 2010 Servers
- Going to the Email view will show you the list of emails on the left, click an email to see it on the right
- Contacts view shows contacts on the left, clicking a contact shows it on the right
- Calendar view shows options to switch between Agenda, Day, Week, Month Views, with the actual views on the right side
- Tasks view shows tasks on the left, clicking a task shows it on the right.
- Notes view shows notes on the left, clicking a note shows it on the right.
- Long-pressing the back button on the Big Screen view switches to the classic TouchDown home screen view.
Check out our Android app review of Exchange for TouchDown, plus you can download it using the QR barcode we’ve placed above!