HIRING – Android App Review Writers Wanted!
Nov 2, 2015 9:30 AM –
We’re looking for awesome grasshoppers to train in the ancient ways of AndroidTapp and transform into expert review ninjas! We’re currently hiring 2 or 4 writers that will join our team as Android App Review Writers. We’ve established ourselves as the #1 source for Android App Reviews on Earth.
Our app reviews are infamous for being detailed and utilizing all of the apps features. Our audience trust our opinions while discovering amazing apps to download. Developers love the feedback and use it as an authoritative marketing tool- while other media sources will only take a “quick look” and post an article about a few features. Would you like to join our editorial team and review apps for a living (yes this type of job does exist)?
Before you flood our inbox with resumes, take a moment to see what we’re looking for. We are currently seeking an App Review Writer that meets the following criteria:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Own an Android device (tablet/phone/both)
- Must be able to write a minimum of 3-5 quality reviews per week
- Must be able to write grammatically correct and error free content under deadlines
- Must have a high attention to detail
- Must be willing to accept assignment directions
- Writer’s device must be capable of capturing screenshots of apps and games
- Nerd stuff and geeky references a plus
- *Photoshop or image editing skills a plus
- *Video editing skills a plus
Here are a few more items to note:
- Compensation is based on experience
- We do not require you to live within the Chicago area (but it is a plus!) Our writers work in a virtual office environment and, in often cases, work right from their Android device.
- Opportunity to travel and cover mobile and tech related events as press
- Reviewing apps properly can take anywhere from an hour to several days to review properly, depending on the complexity of the app
- Did we mention that you get to review Android apps…and be paid for it???
- Please DO NOT SEND YOUR RESUME. We know you hate writing them and we equally hate reading them.
We are only accepting applications for a limited time. The current application will remain open until 7:00pm CST on 11/20/2015. Once we have reviewed the submitted applications, we will notify the selected applicants via e-mail. The next step of the process will require each applicant to submit a self-written app review from the applicant. This will sustain as a majority of the “interview” process. The app that each writer will be selected to write is of the Editor’s choice and will be provided at the time of notice. Additional interviewing may be necessary, however, we expect to complete the hiring process before the end of the year.
Interested? You can apply here.