Features & Development Roadmap
We are continually improving the AndroidTapp Store to make it an even more valuable for our customers and developers. We take your suggestions very seriously and would like to be as transparent as possible in keeping you informed of our development roadmap. Here is the current roadmap of new features…
- Review most apps within inventory
- Implement “AndroidTapp Approved” Badge for reviewed apps
- Implement app licensing mechanism
- Developer Sales Dashboard
- Allow Developers ability to create free discount codes
- Store categories: Free Discounted Apps, Sale Apps, Shop by Category; i.e. Arcade & Action, Music, Tools, etc.
- Developers related apps on app product listing page
- App statistics on app product listing page
- Public developer account profile pages; including list of app(s), reviewed & rated app(s), Social media links, website, contact information, and more.
- Easy access to giveaways to our massive buyer audience (promote your brand and gain new customers).
- Store Launch including Press & Marketing Campaign
- Developer “Bounty” contest for companion Android App
Create “Available on AndroidTapp Store” Badge
Soft Launch of Store
Corrected Desktop and Web App SSL issues
Launch base app store
Minor Bug Fixes
- App upload form causes errors when total assets combined is more than 10MB. We receive the app, however, both parties are not alerted of “Pending” app inclusion email.
- Rating apps on app listing does not turn the 5th star gold when mouseover