Parrot – Voice Recorder. Record, play & share voice recordings… simply
Dec 22, 2014 3:39 PM –
Parrot – Voice Recorder is a free app which allows you to Record, Play and Share voice recordings, all within 3 taps! A simple and beautiful user interface helps you quickly create and your tracks.
Parrot is 100% free, has no time limits, no functionality limits and absolutely no ads!
- Record: Create voice recording with a live and buttery smooth sound wave graph as you record to help you easily identify when you’re receiving the right levels.
- Play: Playback your tracks with a simple and beautiful list that helps you easily identify tracks with intuitive calendar icons as well as playing and paused animations.
- Share: Share your tracks with your favorite apps with two simple taps. Your favorite apps are saved to allow you to quickly share in the future.
- Notifications: We’ve included simple and easy notifications in order to allow you to use Parrot and continue to work in the background.
- Android Wear: Manage your recording and playback right from your wrist.
- Quality: Recording in WAV and MP4 formats. Choose your sample rate and bit rate.
- Source: Record from your device mic or camcorder mic.
- Effects: Use Android’s built-in recording effects to remove background noise, cancel out echo and automatically control gain. For those situations where more power is needed, set your own custom gain.
- Auto Pause (skip silence): Easily skip silence while recording by having the app pause and restart for you based on time and sound sensitivity thresholds.
- Alerts: Use both vibration and beeps to help you identify when the recording has started and stopped.
- Bass Boost: Boost the bass to help amplify low frequencies of the track.
- Volume Boost: Enhance the volume of the track to help hear even quiet noises.
- Preset Reverb: Hear your track as if it were played in a small room or large hall.
- Record Audio: We need access to your mic to create voice recordings.
- External Storage: We require access to your SD card as this is our preferred location to store your tracks.
- Vibration: We have a setting that allows you to make your device vibrate when you start or stop a recording.
- Network Access: We use Crashlytics to anonymously collect crash reports to help us quickly and effectively fix bugs that cause crashes.
This app has not been reviewed by AndroidTapp.com