Last Updated September 16, 2020
Play on PC with BlueStacks – the Android Gaming Platform, trusted by 400M+ gamers.
How to Play
• Find friends and family
• Post status updates & use Facebook emoji to help relay what’s going on in your world
• Share photos and your favorite memes
• Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts
• Find local social events, RSVP, and make plans to meet up with friends
• Interact with your friends by adding your own comments or reactions to their Facebook posts
• Save photos by adding them to photo albums
• Follow people to get their latest news
• Look up local businesses to see reviews, operation hours, and pictures
• Buy and sell locally on Facebook Marketplace
The Facebook app does more than help you stay connected with your friends and interests. It's also your personal organizer for storing, saving and sharing photos. It's easy to share photos straight from your Android camera, and you have full control over your photos and privacy settings. You can choose when to keep individual photos private or even set up a secret photo album to control who sees it.
Facebook Lite also helps you keep up with the latest news and current events around the world. Subscribe to your favorite celebrities, brands, websites, artists, or sports teams to follow their News Feeds from the convenience of your Facebook Lite app!
Problems with downloading or installing the app? See https://www.facebook.com/help/fblite
Still need help? Please tell us more about the issue: https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/640732869364975
Facebook is only available to people aged 13 and over.
Terms of Service: http://m.facebook.com/terms.php
Read Less Read More
Play Facebook Lite on PC. It’s easy to get started.
Download and install BlueStacks on your PC
Complete Google sign-in to access the Play Store, or do it later
Look for Facebook Lite in the search bar at the top right corner
Click to install Facebook Lite from the search results
Complete Google sign-in (if you skipped step 2) to install Facebook Lite
Click the Facebook Lite icon on the home screen to start playing