You need to lead the laser beam to the receiver, reflecting it from mirrors, deflecting it with a help of water and crystals, leading it through black holes and avoiding walls placed at every step!
- Turn the objects to reach the goal!
- Collect the coins insidiously scattered on the map!
- Get prizes for faultless passing of levels!
- Stuck? Use your bonuses! They will help you to aim accurately and give the time for additional attempts!
● We have collected 70 creatively different levels so you do not get bored
● We have up to 10 different objects for exciting game play
● We have added some bonuses, which will help you to manage even the most difficult situations
● We have created stylish minimalistic design for a pleasant mood
● We selected a charming music, which helps you to focus
● We have done it without importunate advertising, so as not to distract you
● We have created BEAM!
Developed with heart by Forest Studio Company
DeveloperForest Studio Ltd.
Last UpdateNovember 30, 2016
★We give you bonuses for watching videos! And not only them ;)
★We added the mode "Dive", now the program is displayed on the real size of the device screen!
★We fixed some illogical things in the interface, as well as bugs
There it is :)
Control the Laser and Hit the Target
Physics class was more than just a lot of science, it was a way to see some really cool stuff - like lasers! Go back to that time of exploration and wonder with the new game BEAM. The goal of BEAM is pretty simple. All you have to do is hit a receiver with a laser beam. No problem, right? Just as there always is, you will find a great deal of challenges and obstacles standing between you and victory. Use mirrors to reflect the laser, water drop to deflect, and watch out for walls which with stop your laser completely. Place and turn an object to just the right degree to reach the receiver and collect all of the coins placed throughout the map. With more than 70 levels of science and laser fun, BEAM is a great game for the whole family.
Beam Your Laser Around the World
The best part of any video game is sharing the fun with your friends. Do this to the extreme when you use the new BlueStacks 2 player to play BEAM. With the ease of one-click controls, you can start beaming all of your video game exploits to the entire Twitch.tv community. Every day, players come to Twitch.tv to watch their favorite players tackle their favorite games. More than just a place to watch video games, Twitch users can chat live during streams with broadcasters and other viewers. Cheer on your favorite players or heckle your enemies, the choice is yours. Follow those broadcasters you enjoy interacting with and start creating a following of your own fans. The first step is downloading BlueStacks 2.