★★DEALERS ONLY SQUAD: REFORGED - Idle RPG★★
A Sensational and Easy RPG! IDLE Battles!
IDLE, Rebirth & Battle of Endless Dungeons!
Enjoy the game with over 1 Million Players around the world!
IDLE your way up the stage and become STRONG!
Our Heroes will still be fighting even when you are out of batteries!
★ Simple But There Sure Are Roles!
Beast - Don't be scared! I will deal with those big monsters!
Eagle Fortress - Leave the aerial attacks to me!
Mad Bunny - A cute wizard who blows up a bunch of troublesome archers with AoE skills!
Penguin - Need gold? I can make tons of it!
Cast Berserk skills by tapping on the heroes!
You can overcome the battle by choosing when to Berserk your heroes!
★Various Weapons and Weapons Collection
From Normal to Artifact Weapons! Collect various weapons and Level them up!
For every different weapons, various effects and skins are applied!
"There shall be no weapons neglected!
The more you collect, the more you increase your Collection Effect!"
★Returns and Level Ups! New Skills!
Not only endless Rebirth! Return and Level up your Ranks to Learn new Skills!
For each heroes, you can learn 2 Active Skills and 20 Passive Skills!
★Don't want to waste my time with Sleeping! Infinite Idle Battles!
"IDLE your way up the stage while you are away!
Your heroes will continue battling through stages even after you exit the game!"
Log in the first thing in the morning to use your Gold and upgrade your Items!
Play this Idle RPG now!!
Official Community: http://cafe.naver.com/dealdealdeal.cafe
[Request for Permission]
▶ Guide to required permissions.
1. Access to Photos, Media, and Files
- Required to save game data in your device, which is required to launch the game.
- This app includes permission to use the storage of Photos, Media and File. Permission is required to read/write necessary information needed to access the game.
2. Read phone status and identity.
- Required to create or verify user accounts.
▶ How to remove permission.
- Android 6.0 and above : Settings > Apps > Select app > Permissions > Select to allow or remove permissions.
- Under Android 6.0 : Due to the characteristic of the operating system, you can remove permission by deleting the app.
Developer Contact Information: