Here’s an easy updated guide (with video) on How to Install BlueStacks on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 & Windows 7:
- First go to our website http://www.bluestacks.com and click the “Download” button
- Once the installer has finished downloading open it to begin the installation process
- The default installation location should be fine… advanced users can change the location if they desire
- BlueStacks runs best with the following enabled: App store access and Application Communications
- Then click the “Install” button to start the process, this will take a few minutes
- Click “Finish” and BlueStacks will open
Important: if you are experiencing issues with BlueStacks such as blue screen of death after Windows 10 (Anniversary Update) then follow these instructions to turn off Hyper-V.
Be sure to check out our latest feature to stream your gameplay to Twitch or watch others playing games right from the app player. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more helpful videos and read our blog for more new apps & games, reviews, guides, tips & tricks.