circloO is a colorful physics platformer in a growing circle.
You're a small ball rolling around in a round level. Collect circles to grow the level circle. As it grows, everything stays in the level, so you'll have to avoid and use obstacles in everchanging ways. For example, a platform that was first very useful to gain height, may prove to be a challenging obstacle after the level has grown!
You can only move left and right, so you'll want to use features of the level carefully to jump and gain height. You'll discover all sorts of physics features, such as changing gravity, a sea of tiny blocks, strange contraptions and even planets with a gravity field. In challenging parts, you'll find yourself fully immersed, pressing the screen as hard as you can trying to get closer to finally collecting that next circle. But don't worry: you'll never have to start over a level, so you can always try again really quickly! And I can guarantee you'll feel amazing once you finally manage it! 😊
circloO Complete features:
- Lots of cool physics features: ropes, pulleys, changing gravity and much more! I've included quite a few mechanics for you to discover. 😃
- 47 fun, growing, ever more challenging levels! Can you complete the six almost-but-not-quite-impossible Hard Mode levels?
- All levels from circloO 2 and the original circloO, plus three brand-new levels!
- Unique physics puzzles in each level.
- Great music and sound effects by Stijn Cappetijn.
- Minimalist and colorful graphics.
- The game will take most players two to three hours to complete. Level times are saved, so you can try to beat your own highscores and speedrun levels after that!
- Relaxing yet challenging physics puzzle platforming fun!
I'm very happy that circloO 2 won the first Crazy Games developer contest out of 200 contestants! It was also third in the Kongregate contest of November 2018. You may remember it from CoolMath Games as well.
"It’s an excellent game that has a very playful and chilled out approach to the gameplay, whilst also featuring some wonderfully intricate level design. A very impressive puzzle platformer you’ll really want to roll with. Highly recommended." - Free Game Planet
"The difficulty scales upwards nicely and you're constantly rewarded for learning new skills as these always come up in future levels." - Jayisgames
The game contains occasional ads after a level, which can be removed with a one-time in-app purchase, which supports development as well.
Have fun and I'm happy to hear what you think!