Play on PC with BlueStacks – the Android Gaming Platform, trusted by 500M+ gamers.
Play on PC with BlueStacks or from our cloud
- Game Features
- How to Play
Page Modified On: April 21, 2022
Main Berserker Online on PC
- Multi Instance
- Multi Instance Sync
Multi Instance Sync
Multi Instance Sync
How to Download and Play Berserker Online on PC
Download and install BlueStacks on your PC
Complete Google sign-in to access the Play Store, or do it later
Look for Berserker Online in the search bar at the top right corner
Click to install Berserker Online from the search results
Complete Google sign-in (if you skipped step 2) to install Berserker Online
Click the Berserker Online icon on the home screen to start playing
Minimum System Requirements
With BlueStacks 5, you can get started on a PC that fulfills the following requirements.
Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
Intel or AMD Processor.
At least 4GB of RAM
5GB Free Disk Space.
* You must be an Administrator on your PC. Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
Berserker Online - FAQs
- How to play Berserker Online on Windows PC & Mac?
Play Berserker Online on your PC or Mac by following these simple steps.
- Click on 'Play Berserker Online on PC’ to download BlueStacks
- Install it and log-in to Google Play Store
- Launch and play the game.
- Why is BlueStacks the fastest and safest platform to play games on PC?
BlueStacks respects your privacy and is always safe and secure to use. It does not carry any malware, spyware, or any sort of additional software that could harm your PC.
It is engineered to optimize speed and performance for a seamless gaming experience.
- What are Berserker Online PC requirements?
Minimum requirement to run Berserker Online on your PC
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.