Nova: Space Armada
| STONE3 PTE. LTD.
Play on PC with BlueStacks – the Android Gaming Platform, trusted by 500M+ gamers.
- Game Features
- How to Play
Page Modified On: April 11, 2023
Main Nova: Space Armada on PC
- Multi Instance
- Multi Instance Sync
- Farm Mode
Multi Instance Sync
Multi Instance Sync
How to Download and Play Nova: Space Armada on PC
Download and install BlueStacks on your PC
Complete Google sign-in to access the Play Store, or do it later
Look for Nova: Space Armada in the search bar at the top right corner
Click to install Nova: Space Armada from the search results
Complete Google sign-in (if you skipped step 2) to install Nova: Space Armada
Click the Nova: Space Armada icon on the home screen to start playing
Minimum System Requirements
With BlueStacks 5, you can get started on a PC that fulfills the following requirements.
Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
Intel or AMD Processor.
At least 4GB of RAM
5GB Free Disk Space.
* You must be an Administrator on your PC. Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
Nova: Space Armada - FAQs
- How to play Nova: Space Armada on Windows PC & Mac?
Play Nova: Space Armada on your PC or Mac by following these simple steps.
- Click on 'Play Nova: Space Armada on PC’ to download BlueStacks
- Install it and log-in to Google Play Store
- Launch and play the game.
- Why is BlueStacks the fastest and safest platform to play games on PC?
BlueStacks respects your privacy and is always safe and secure to use. It does not carry any malware, spyware, or any sort of additional software that could harm your PC.
It is engineered to optimize speed and performance for a seamless gaming experience.
- What are Nova: Space Armada PC requirements?
Minimum requirement to run Nova: Space Armada on your PC
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.