BlueStacks App Player Versus
BlueStacks 5 outscores all the Android emulators out there on every parameter. Here we demonstrate why it is the best Android gaming platform for PCs.
Internal Benchmarking Test
We compared the RAM usage, App performance, and CPU consumption of LDPlayer, Memu, Nox, and BlueStacks 5.
The results are an average of the measurements done across multiple PCs with different specifications.
Microsoft Windows 10
Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor with Single Thread benchmark
score > 1000
Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller with benchmark
score >= 750
4GB to 32GB
Drastically Reduced RAM Usage
We ran graphically-demanding strategy games and MMORPGs on 3 simultaneous instances each of all App Players with identical test setups.
- BlueStacks 5 required the least amount of RAM.
- LDPlayer needed 20% more RAM, but it was nowhere near to BlueStacks 5.
- Nox used 50% more RAM and was knocked out by a huge margin.
- The yawning gap was also evident in the case of Memu as it required 44% more RAM.
Efficient CPU Consumption
Unlike other emulators, BlueStacks 5 consumes fewer resources and is easy on your PC.
- BlueStacks 5 outshined all the emulators, consuming about 9% CPU under the same conditions.
- LDPlayer squeezed out the maximum resources with 44% more CPU usage.
- Nox consumed 33% more CPU resources with a noticeable lag in app performance.
- Memu pulled all its weight, but the CPU usage was still nearly 11% higher, burdening the system.
BlueStacks vs Nox vs LD Player vs Memu - Which is the best emulator?
The internal benchmark tests conclusively prove that BlueStacks is hands down the best Android emulator in the market. This is further strengthened by the fact that 500 million+ gamers use BlueStacks to play their favorite Android games on PC worldwide.
What are the key features of BlueStacks 5?
There are many. Here is a complete list of what makes BlueStacks 5 so special for all Android game fans.
How is BlueStacks 5 better than BlueStacks 4?
We’ve improved upon BlueStacks 4 to make BlueStacks 5 our fastest and lightest version ever. Check out the performance comparison between the two for Rise of Kingdoms.
Where can I download BlueStacks 5?
Head to our website and download it from there. For security reasons, we recommend you to always download BlueStacks from trustworthy sites.
How to stay updated about BlueStacks 5?