The link you clicked on App Player will take you to an external link
Play on PC with BlueStacks – the Android Gaming Platform, trusted by 500M+ gamers.
Page Modified on: November 28, 2019
Play Samsung Email on PC
Samsung Email enables users to manage multiple personal and business email accounts seamlessly. Samsung Email also offers EAS integration for business, encryption using S/MIME to safeguard data and ease-of-use features such as insightful notifications, SPAM management. Furthermore, organizations can administer various policies as needed.
. Doesn't support SamsungTheme from P OS
· POP3 and IMAP support for managing personal email accounts
· Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) integration for synchronizing Exchange Server based business email, calendars, contacts and tasks
· Encryption using S/MIME for secure email communication
· Customizable user experience with notifications, schedule synchronization, SPAM management, and combined mailboxes
· Policy administration with comprehensive, built-in EAS support
· Conversation and thread view to read related mail
--- Regarding the App Access Permission ---
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
- Camera: Used to attach photos to email
- Location: Used to attach current location information to email
- Contacts: Used to link email recipients/senders with contacts and synchronize contact information when using Microsoft Exchange account
- Storage: Used to attach files to email or save attached files
- Phone: Used to check device-unique identification information when using Microsoft Exchange account.
Play Samsung Email on PC. It’s easy to get started.
Download and install BlueStacks on your PC
Complete Google sign-in to access the Play Store, or do it later
Look for Samsung Email in the search bar at the top right corner
Click to install Samsung Email from the search results
Complete Google sign-in (if you skipped step 2) to install Samsung Email
Click the Samsung Email icon on the home screen to start playing