LEGO® DUPLO® WORLD is packed with open-ended play experiences featuring animals, buildings, exciting vehicles and trains to inspire your child’s imagination and creativity through learning.
Your child can explore each scene to find out what’s in it, discover how everything works and—of course—play with it! Children also get to build structures using 3D bricks, stimulating their creativity.
LEGO DUPLO WORLD is carefully aligned with the highly-regarded Headstart Early Learning Outcomes Framework to ensure it’s age-appropriate and meets the developmental needs of 2-5-year-olds. Each activity targets key learning goals for toddlers and preschool kids. In the Parent Center, you can read about the learning benefits of each activity.
—Toot! Toot! All aboard for learning early math skills:
• Learn to Count: 1-2-3 - Let your baby discover number symbols from 1-10 in order.
• Load Up! Load Up!: Learn to sort colors by loading bricks into different carriages.
• Build Your Own Train: Use a variety of bricks to design your own colorful train set.
• Celebration Station: After some great work it's time to have fun. Play with lots of bricks, characters and animals!
—Fuel your child's creativity and imagination through pretend play:
• Fire! Fire: Help the firefighters put out a practice fire. When they work together, the fire goes out faster.
• Cat Rescue: Arrange bricks in order of size to rescue a cute cat that is stuck up a tree.
• Catch the Robber: Help police officers to catch the naughty donut thief.
• Stop/Go: Can you help pedestrians safely cross a busy road filled with cars and trucks?
• Fire Truck: Have fun driving a fire truck around town with some firefighter friends. Hey! Is that a police motorbike zooming past?
—Travel to amazing places around the world filled with beautiful nature and wildlife:
• Snap Happy Safari: Explore a nature reserve with a wildlife photographer. See lions, giraffes and a sneaky crocodile!
• Matching Pairs: Play with a mischievous monkey and adorable pandas to develop working memory skills with a fun matching pairs game.
• Penguin Skittles: Explore cause and effect in the icy Antarctic by sending penguins down a slide to knock other penguins into the sea with a big SPLASH!
• Super Sandcastle: Time to hit the beach and build a fabulous sandcastle!
• Wonderful Woodland: Investigate a beautiful forest with bunnies, squirrels and a doe with her fawn. Can you help the climber get to the top of the mountain?
• Gone Fishing: Take turns with your child to see if you can predict what the fisherman will catch next! Will you find some hidden treasure?
—Time for some festive fun and learning:
• Santa’s Grotto: Help Santa and his elves to give gifts to children.
• Build a snowman: Use 3D virtual DUPLO bricks to build a super snowman! Or how about a snowball fight?
• Ice Skating: Explore cause and effect with figures skating on a frozen pond.
WITH LOTS MORE NEW ACTIVITIES COMING SOON
We worked with child development experts, educators and parents to ensure LEGO DUPLO WORLD delivers quality, value, fun and effective learning. PLUS great opportunities for families to play together!
Thank you for allowing us to be part of your child’s journey!
If you're experiencing any issues email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that this app is free to play but additional content is available via in-app purchases.
LEGO®, DUPLO®, the LEGO logo and the DUPLO logo are trademarks and/or copyrights of the LEGO® Group.
©2020 The LEGO Group.