A new RPG 'Bistro Heroes', from Team Tapas, the developer of 'A Girl Adrift'!
◆ Gather various ingredients through hunting.
◆ Create tasty dishes with special ingredients to run a bistro.
◆ Collect hero clothes to create unique styles.
◆ Develop your town with numerous buildings and furniture.
◆ And…help the heroes save the world!
- Small-sized, light RPG that can be enjoyed without additional downloads
- Various dishes made with ingredients from a fantasy world
- Cute clothes and furniture that can be used freely to decorate heroes and town
- Engaging storyline with the feel of a light novel
- Simple controls easy to learn, even for novices
- Fairytale-like atmosphere and graphics
Storing Data Safely
- The server storage feature of the game data is activated when synced with a social account.
- The game data is stored in the server only at certain moments of gameplay and is not stored constantly in real-time.
- To safely store the data, please manually save it in the server regularly by using the server save icon on the upper right side of the game screen.
Notes for Switching Devices
1. To transfer data to a new device when switching your device, you must first sync with your social account.
2. After syncing with your social account, use the server save icon on the upper right to manually save your data on a manual save slot.
3. Log in with the same social account from your new device, load the data you stored from your previous device and play the game.
Notes for Updating>/b?
- Bistro Heroes' updates are done manually through the store page.
- If your Bistro Heroes does not update normally, please try the following method.
1. Restart the device and try again
2. Device settings - applications - select Google Play store application - storage space - delete cache - restart and try to update again
※ The update time may differ depending on your device, so please wait a while longer if the above method does not work.
※ Deleting the app may reset some of the progressed data.
- If you experience gameplay problems, contact us via the in-game [Settings] → [Customer Support] button.
- Contact is at firstname.lastname@example.org for other bugs and problems.