How to Install and Play Echocalypse on PC with BlueStacks
Echocalypse is a new Sci-fi strategic RPG (Role-Playing Game) that is set in a post-apocalyptic setting. Players can experience visually thrilling ultimate ability animations and vivid art style for all the other abilities as the game features a powerful graphical engine that boasts 3D rendering. The game is developed Yoozoo Inc, a Singapore-based video game development company that has had successful releases in the China and Taiwan region. Echocalypse is going to be available as a free-to-play title on both the Google Play Store and iOS App Store respectively.
Echocalypse’s story is set in a post-apocalyptic setting which although being overused in games but still gives players a vibe of mystery and thrill as they uncover the different holes in the plot of the story. The game describes itself as a story-rich game which means players will encounter multiple instances of story/plot giveaway during the battles or the main story of the game. Players can experience fully voice-acted dialogues by professional Japanese VAs (Voice Artists) that further add to the richness and story-telling experience presented to the player. The player role-plays as an Awakener that is tasked with the responsibility of grooming and training the last straw of humanity – Kemono Girl Cases. The Awakener’s own little sister is sealed and players need to find the path to unseal her by finding clues as to who is behind all this chaos and destruction. Players will meet different girls along the way who possess different powers and mana.
The official description of the story reads as follows – “The Calamities prophesied in the ancient texts had come to reality in this post-apocalyptic world, putting humanity to its greatest trial in millenniums. The strange Echo Crystals are destroying the environment day by day, and the dire situation has pushed humanity to research the crystals. It led to different stances of different factions toward the crystals, and the schism is now reaching the boiling point of local war. At the same time, the prophesied Day of Return of the Ancient One is approaching fast…
The civilization that we once knew is no more, and a new order of arcana, technology, and ploys of different factions was born. Your little sister Rayna had disappeared, and all clues point to the mystic order of Rasparta and the great powers behind it. Your trustworthy kemono girl companions will always be by your side, together you’ll find the legendary Relics, save your sister, and uncover the truth!”
Echocalypse is a simple yet tactful SRPG where players are asked to deploy their heroes on the battlefield and each hero has its own skills and abilities. All of the abilities can be either targeted automatically or manually by turning the “AUTO” button off. Like with a majority of such grindy games, it’s a nuisance to keep auto-repeating the same stages to grind resources and empower your characters. However, Echocalypse does have its own unique set of attractive Quality of Life features that promise to enhance the gameplay and lessen the burden on players to devote their time. Some of the Quality-of-Life features are as follows:
- Skip Feature – As more and more games are adopting the less-time consuming features, the Skip feature has become a huge quality-of-life improver. Players need not continuously auto-repeat the same stages to get the resources instead they can skip them instantly and reap all the rewards. Players do need the same amount of energy and skip tickets to perform the Skip.
- Auto Mode – This is a tried and tested feature where players can simply let the AI (Artificial Intelligence) play the game for you on your behalf if you are busy or you feel your team is capable to clear the stage without manual interruption.
- 3X Battle Speed – Another one of those tried and tested features where players can increase or decrease the battle speed according to their preference. While grinding or AFK auto-repeating stages, this feature definitely comes in handy to save a lot of time.
Echocalypse also has a town-building aspect to it where players can build their bases to give their collected heroes a sort of shelter. In this base, players will be able to interact with the girls, take them out on dates, change their clothing style, increase affection levels, and much more. As the base develops further, players can also passively earn some AFK resources that increase proportionally to the level of the base. Players can also decorate all the interiors of their base by using furniture and wallpapers from different styles like Japanese, technology, glamourous, and exotic.
Echocalypse is a direct competitor to many of the popular SRPG titles today like Girls Frontline and Arknights with its cute chibi sprites for all the collectible girls and a sci-fi fantasy-rich storyline. However, today we are here to tell you how you can enjoy Echocalypse even more on a bigger screen with your keyboard and mouse via BlueStacks!
How to Install and Play Echocalypse on your PC with BlueStacks
- On the BlueStacks website, search “Echocalypse” and click on the relevant result.
- Click on the “Play Echocalypse on PC” link on the top left.
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Click on the “Echocalypse” icon at the bottom of the app player.
- Complete the Google Sign-in to install the game.
- Click the “Echocalypse” icon on the home screen to start playing.