Call of Duty: Mobile – New SP-R 208 Marksman Rifle is Now Available
In case you don’t know, there were two marksman rifles in Call of Duty: Mobile previously. However, a new marksman rifle called “SP-R 208” has also been added to the game. What’s even more interesting is that this weapon can be obtained for free by participating in the Elite Marksman seasonal challenge.
In this seasonal challenge, players have to participate in different missions with specific objectives to get the SP-R 208 marksman rifle for free in Call of Duty: Mobile on PC. There are six parts of this challenge, and this challenge is open until April 16, before the season comes to an end.
Take a look at some of the stats of the SP-R 208 marksman rifle:
- Damage: 77
- Accuracy: 67
- Fire Rate: 27
- Mobility: 50
- Range: 56
- Control: 38
Let’s not waste any more time and take a look at the missions you need to complete to get the SP-R 208 marksman rifle!
Elite Marksman Seasonal Challenge Parts
- Mission: With sniper rifles, kill five enemies.
- Reward: 1000 battle pass XP and 200 Credits.
- Mission: Earn the longshot medal five times.
- Reward: 2000 battle pass XP and 15 Weapon XP Cards.
- Mission: With Agile perk equipped, kill ten enemies.
- Reward: 3000 battle pass XP and J358 – Ripped Camo.
- Mission: With any NA-45, kill ten enemies.
- Reward: 4000 battle pass XP and Locus – Ripped Camo.
- Bonus Tip: Well, the NA-45 Ripped Camo is also available in the credit store if you don’t have the weapon unlocked to complete this mission.
- Mission: With any NA-45 with any optic attachment to your weapon, kill 20 enemies.
- Reward: 5000 battle pass XP and Talon avatar.
- Mission: With headshots using any NA-45, kill ten enemies.
- Reward: 6,000 battle pass XP and SP-R 208.
Complete all the six phases of the Elite Marksman seasonal challenge to get the SP-R 208 marksman rifle for free!