Clash Of Kings Announces Anniversary Expansion Pack for July 2021
Elex Wireless, the developer and publisher of the behemoth Massive Multiplayer Online strategy game, Clash Of Kings, has announced an anniversary expansion pack for the game which is to be released in July of 2021. The game celebrates seven years since its original release in 2014, and the announcement has left fans of the game across the world waiting in anticipation. In this article, we’ll be discussing all the potential upgrades to the game that the expansion pack will bring, and what players can expect in terms of looks and gameplay from the new update.
- Castle Wall– Clash Of Kings begins with players taking over as the leader of an army amid a siege. As the siege continues, the player must use their military prowess to take over a castle wall and set it up as their chief military base. It is through this military base in the castle wall that a large part of the player’s functions in the game are accomplished. The 7th-anniversary update sees the castle wall taking on a new look and feel. While the developers have kept most things about the expansion pack, including the details of the additions to the Castle Wall, we know that the surprise is going to be a big one. The editors have stipulated that the login details will be released on the 15th of July 2021.
- Character Expansion– It comes as no surprise that the seventh-anniversary expansion pack will also contain a whole host of new characters for users to play with and come to love. The addition of new heroes in expansion packs is standard practice with most MMO strategy/role-playing games, and Clash of Kings is no different. What we don’t know yet, however, are the details of the character expansion. How many new characters will be added? What will their powers and abilities be? How will they be different from other characters? What will their combat style be? All of this is, as of yet, unknown information.
But what has been revealed so far, however, is that, as opposed to normal practice, the addition of these characters to the users’ arsenal will not be subject to payment. Meaning that all new characters released as part of Clash Of Kings’ seventh-anniversary expansion pack will be free of cost.
- Chess Battle Transfer– Another interesting piece of information revealed for the expansion pack is that the H5 website’s Chess Battle, which is among the most popular versions of Clash Of Kings online, is to be transferred to the game app. Although this has been attempted before, due to technical bottlenecks Chess Battle could not be optimized for app use. Now, through the use of the COCOS game engine, the developers are seeking to transfer Chess Battle completely, and without much changes to gameplay, to the Clash Of Kings app. This is being done due to increasing requests from users across the world, who are both chess fans, and fans of Clash Of Kings.
- Welfare Feast– As veteran players of Clash Of Kings already know, the game presents its players with a Welfare Feast on every anniversary. The feast includes a gold coin fountain which allows you to get some extra gold coins, free of cost, in the event of the game’s anniversary. For this year, the developers have decided to increase the number of gold coins to 7.7 billion coins, which is a significant increase from last year’s number. These coins go out very quickly, however, so if you miss it, you miss it. Apart from the coins, there are also a bunch of other welfare activities under wraps, awaiting users on the 15th of July 2021.
- New Battlefields– In what is perhaps the most exciting out of all the surprises announced for the 7th-anniversary expansion pack, Clash Of Kings will be adding two new battlefields to the game for users to play through and enjoy. These are namely “The Battle Of The Sea”, and “World Hegemony”. Players can expect multi-country melee gameplay, with a very high degree of freedom to do as they wish on the battlefield. Lots of confrontations and battles await everyone who will be playing Clash Of Kings on the 15th of July 2021.
It is also rumored that the release of the new battlefields will include another massive surprise that no one knows the details of yet, which means that the 7th anniversary of Clash Of Kings will certainly be a day full of action, surprises, and fun.