NCSOFT’s Lineage W Soon To Globally Release On November 4
Lineage W, the latest MMORPG from NCSOFT, is set to launch on November 4 at 12 AM(KST) in 13 countries, including Korea, Taiwan, Japan, Russia, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East. The registration for Lineage W character names already started last month on September 30; you can still reserve your unique character name on the Lineage website.
Players can pre-register for Lineage W through either the official website or the mobile app stores. And those who pre-register for Lineage W will receive rewards and bonuses such as 100K Adena, a Special Edition Red Knight’s Ring, Red Knight’s Support Chest, and an Enchant Scroll Chest. Registering through the Google Play Store or the App Store will net you a Magic Scroll Chest as a bonus.
In case you are wondering what the bonus chests contain, take a peek below.
- Red Knight’s Support Chest – Dragon’s Pearl(Event)x10, Combat Power Scroll(Event)x10, and Quality Health Potion(Bound)x100
- Enchant Scroll Chest – Weapon Enchant Scroll(Bound)x1 and Armor Enchant Scroll(Bound)x1
- Magic Scroll Chest- Magic Scroll(Blessed Armour)(Bound)x10 and Magic Scroll(Powered Status)(Bound)x10
Lineage W 2nd Showcase
Lineage W dropped their 2nd showcase on September 30 with quite a lot of details. Let’s first take a look at the 4 main classes in the game Elf, Knight, Monarch, and Magician.
Here are the abilities and skills of the four classes.
The Elf Class
“The one to walk the path of redemption forever. All will fade while those flowered from the Tree of Eternity bloom everlasting. The blood of that kin that stains her hands cannot be cleansed. Hence, a life of atonement awaits”. The 3 skills of this class are;
- Triple Arrow- Quickly shoots 3 arrows in a row, requires a ranged weapon.
- Blood to Soul- Consumes HP to restore MP.
- Area of Silence- Creates a vacuum around the caster, disabling the magic usage.
The Monarch Class
“The Master of a lineage destined to face countless trials. The one who will shine brightly through honorable victory, or who will fade with the tide of history upon miserable defeat. A monarch walks the path of blood to seal their undecided fate”.
- True Target- Marks and highlights a target, only visible to Blood Pledge members
- Brave Mind- Has a chance to deal greater damage for the duration of the skill
- Excalibur- Strikes the ground with a summoned Excalibur dealing Magic Damage to the target with a chance to stun.
The Knight Class
“The one that wanders to keep his faith. Seeks to swear a Blood Oath to his eternal Master. To him, death is a trivial matter, as long as the vow is upheld. As both guardian and judge, the Knight fights without fear.”
- Shock Stun-Stuns the target with a Two-Handed Sword.
- Counter Barrier- Evades a melee attack and counters it with a Two-Handed Sword.
- Reduction Armor- Absorbs damage with the mind power.
The Magician Class
“The child born from death. Struggling against a harsh fate that dooms her to become the evil goddess’s vessel. Constantly battling whispers that call for destruction and temptation which leads to corruption, yet venturing out into the dangerous world in hopes of blazing a trail of her own”.
- Heal- Restores the target’s HP and deals damage to undead monsters.
- Disintegrate- A massive spear pierces the target to deal significant damage
- Immune to Harm- Creates a magic barrier to decrease received damage.
That’s it for now about Lineage W; stay tuned for more gaming news.