Which is the best dance style around – ballet or hip hop? It’s time to put up or shut up when the top dance styles in the world battle it out for ultimate dance supremacy. Play Dance Clash: Ballet vs Hip Hop on your computer to take part in the biggest dance competition of the year. Take control of your future by choreographing your very own dance moves and routines to perform in front of the judges. Browse through a wide assortment of clothing and fashion options to make sure your look fits your hardcore dance routines. Of course, no dance competition would be set without an awesome crew. Carefully select your crew and be sure to use the strengths and weaknesses of each dancer with each other. This is your chance to rise tot he top and make a mark in the dance world with Dance Clash: Ballet vs Hip Hop.
Dance Clash: Ballet vs Hip Hop
| Coco Play By TabTale
Play on PC with BlueStacks – the Android Gaming Platform, trusted by 500M+ gamers.
- Game Features
- How to Play
Page Modified On: December 08, 2020
Play Dance Clash: Ballet vs Hip Hop on PC
- Tap Spots
- Other Moves
- Multi Instance
- Repeated Tap
- Game controls
How to Download and Play Dance Clash: Ballet vs Hip Hop on PC
Download and install BlueStacks on your PC
Complete Google sign-in to access the Play Store, or do it later
Look for Dance Clash: Ballet vs Hip Hop in the search bar at the top right corner
Click to install Dance Clash: Ballet vs Hip Hop from the search results
Complete Google sign-in (if you skipped step 2) to install Dance Clash: Ballet vs Hip Hop
Click the Dance Clash: Ballet vs Hip Hop icon on the home screen to start playing
The free BlueStacks app for PC and Mac systems allows you to play your favorite Android games and apps right on your computer without the annoying need to find cables and link your mobile devices up to your computer. Instead, BlueStacks unlocks the power of your computer by downloading your any Android app or game right onto your hard drive. This means you can get into the game more quickly and show the competition what you’re made of.
Minimum System Requirements
With BlueStacks 5, you can get started on a PC that fulfills the following requirements.
Microsoft Windows 7 or above
Intel or AMD Processor
at least 4GB
5GB Free Disk Space
* You must be an Administrator on your PC. Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
Browse More by Coco Play By TabTaleBrowse All Games
Dance Clash: Ballet vs Hip Hop - FAQs
- How to play Dance Clash: Ballet vs Hip Hop on Windows PC & Mac?
Play Dance Clash: Ballet vs Hip Hop on your PC or Mac by following these simple steps.
- Click on 'Play Dance Clash: Ballet vs Hip Hop on PC’ to download BlueStacks
- Install it and log-in to Google Play Store
- Launch and play the game.
- Why is BlueStacks the fastest and safest platform to play games on PC?
BlueStacks respects your privacy and is always safe and secure to use. It does not carry any malware, spyware, or any sort of additional software that could harm your PC.
It is engineered to optimize speed and performance for a seamless gaming experience.
- What are Dance Clash: Ballet vs Hip Hop PC requirements?
Minimum requirement to run Dance Clash: Ballet vs Hip Hop on your PC
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.