The screenshots show just how easily you will be able to read text and conversations from your friends when your download Hike Messenger on PC using the free Bluestacks Android Emulator. No more fumbling around on your smartphone keyboard and dealing with auto-correct programs. Quickly type, respond and begin conversations as fast s your fingers can type. Use your microphone to make calls to over 200 countries, including India.
| Hike Private Limited
Play on PC with BlueStacks – the Android Gaming Platform, trusted by 500M+ gamers.
- How to Play
Page Modified On: June 19, 2017
Play Hike on PC
How to Download and Play Hike on PC
Download and install BlueStacks on your PC
Complete Google sign-in to access the Play Store, or do it later
Look for Hike in the search bar at the top right corner
Click to install Hike from the search results
Complete Google sign-in (if you skipped step 2) to install Hike
Click the Hike icon on the home screen to start playing
Getting ready to use Hike Messenger on PC is quick and easy. The first step is to download the Bluestacks Android Emulator from either of the links at the top and bottom of this page. The app is free to download and only takes a few seconds. Once you select your operating system, the rest of the process is pretty automatic. After installation of Bluestacks is complete, use the search button to locate Hike Messenger in the Google Play store.
Hike Messenger is much like other social messenger apps out there, but with many added features. After signing up, you will begin to see many of these features in action. Your messages can include PDF files, stickers, audio, video and more. There is also free calling to hundreds of countries, all of which can be done from the comfort and convenience of your home computer.
Minimum System Requirements
With BlueStacks 5, you can get started on a PC that fulfills the following requirements.
Microsoft Windows 7 or above
Intel or AMD Processor
at least 4GB
5GB Free Disk Space
* You must be an Administrator on your PC. Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
Hike - FAQs
- How to play Hike on Windows PC & Mac?
Play Hike on your PC or Mac by following these simple steps.
- Click on 'Play Hike on PC’ to download BlueStacks
- Install it and log-in to Google Play Store
- Launch and play the game.
- Why is BlueStacks the fastest and safest platform to play games on PC?
BlueStacks respects your privacy and is always safe and secure to use. It does not carry any malware, spyware, or any sort of additional software that could harm your PC.
It is engineered to optimize speed and performance for a seamless gaming experience.
- What are Hike PC requirements?
Minimum requirement to run Hike on your PC
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.