AFK Arena Update 1.50 Patch Notes- New Hero, New Stages and much more!
The game will undergo maintenance on 11/02/2020 18:00- 20:00 UTC while the game is being updated. Players won’t be able to login during this time. But don’t worry, AFK Arena is going to give a 1200 diamond compensation gift for the inconvenience caused.
New Hero and Warrior Exclusive Artifact
The new Wilder hero: Pippa- The Muddled Magician, will be available after the update. Pippa’s Bountiful Trials event will be available to players when the patch goes live.
A new Warrior Class Exclusive Artifact called ‘Chaos Bringer’ is being added to the game. Players can acquire it from the Trials of God- Fields of Stone instance.
A new campaign chapter- Chapter 38- The Murmuring Chasm will be available to the players. Along with this the stage difficulty of stages in Chapter 31 to 37 is being reduced for smoother stage progression.
New VIP Level Perk and Achievements
A new VIP Perk has been added. After reaching VIP Level 15, players are granted additional summon chances for the Hero Choice Pack (pack needs to be unlocked first).
New achievements to the Achievement feature are added as well as the corresponding stickers and badges.
New Adventures Added
- New Voyage of Wonders Adventure
Players can access the adventure “Deathly Marshlands” to the Voyage of Wonders feature.
- New Trials of God Adventure
Players can access the adventure “Fields of Stone” to the Trials of God feature. This adventure can be unlocked by completing the Stage 28-60 of the campaign and by completing 100% of the same adventure found within the Wandering Balloon.
Abyssal Expedition Return (With Optimizations)
The Abyssal Expedition makes its return which can be played after completing the stage 15-40 of the campaign.
However, this time Abyssal Expedition comes with a lot of new features. The old map has been replaced with a new one and new bosses have been added to it. The new map has a feature called “Soul Bond” that links two bosses together, wherein one boss can be affected by the damage the other boss receives.
This season will be taken as a ‘BETA’ season because of the new implementation of map and bosses, therefore, there will be no leaderboard or Militia Accolades rewards for this season. Rewards for personal ‘Titles’ shall remain in effect as before.
The Core Relic level 5 Mage ability has been reworked and the value of the Blessed Relic abilities “Concentration”, “Double Strike” and “Recharge” has been adjusted. More information about this can be accessed via in-game description.
NOTE: Along with this, a new Misty Valley round is about to start.
Firstly, a new Celestial/ Hypogean Hero Replacement feature to the Rickety Cart. If a player possesses a five start ‘Ascended’ tier Celestial or Hypogean hero, they can replace a certain number of duplicate Hypogean/ Celestial heroes with any non-Dimensional hero of their choice.
Now we’ll look at the individual hero adjustments:
- KHASOS– Adjusted the effects of the Exclusive Furniture Ability “Almighty Warrior”.
- GREZHUL– Adjusted the effects of the Exclusive Furniture Ability “Shadow Strike”.
- THORAN– Adjusted the effects of the Exclusive Furniture Ability “Deadly Attraction”.
- LORSAN– Adjusted the effects of the Exclusive Furniture Ability “Wind Dance”.
- TALENE– Adjusted the effects of the Exclusive Furniture Ability “Burning Sun”.
- ELIJAH & LAILAH– Fixed an issue that was causing the skin “Tango D’Anima” to be displayed incorrectly within the Guild Hunting game mode.
- ZAPHRAEL– Fixed an issue that was preventing the damage caused by “Thunderstorm” from triggering the effects of “Static Charge” after Zaphrael was defeated.
- SKRIATH– Fixed an issue that would sometimes incorrectly negate the effects of the exclusive furniture ability “Desert Trap” when under the influence of Zolrath’s exclusive furniture ability “Postponement”.
- LUCRETIA– Fixed a problem that was causing the ability “Deathwish” to target allied heroes while Lucretia was entranced.
- RAINE– Fixed a problem that would sometimes cause invulnerable targets to suffer damage from Raine’s “Barrage” ability.
- KELTHUR– Fixed a problem that was causing the effects of the ability “Ethereal Resurgence” to be erroneous.
- EZIO– Fixed an issue that was stopping the ability “Eagle Vision” from making the screen fade to black for some time when it was used against enemy bosses.
For more specifics, please visit the in-game description. Make sure to check out all the exciting stuff and experience the full potential of the game on your PC with BlueStacks. Thank you!
Here’s some of the articles that you might like about AFK Arena, so do check them out.