Lord of Heroes – New Hero Light Baretta, Mystic Beast Hunt Mayhem, and Skill Reset System in Upcoming Update
Lord of Heroes, the free-to-play turn-based RPG by Clover Games is available on both Google Play Store and Apple App Store. The game is consistently receiving tons of new updates every month, scheduled almost on a bi-weekly basis. The month of June has been quite slow in terms of updates but the Lord of Heroes 23rd June upcoming update is ready to change all that. Players can view the update notes that were recently published on the game’s official blog website where they post information related to upcoming events, updates, and heroes. With the last update releasing a completely new hero Ricardo, the current update is back on schedule to release new content.
The new update that is scheduled to release on 23rd June 2022 is bringing a new version of the hero Baretta – Light Baretta. As per tradition, players already knew about this due to the Avillon times June edition that featured Light Baretta on the main cover. Players will also be able to get her accessories after her release. A new Mystic Beast Hunt alliance edition called Mayhem is released as brand-new content. This new event is going to be locked for players who are not part of any Alliance. Lastly, a new skill reset system is also being introduced to help players get back some of their resources. Let’s check out all the new things coming to Lord of Heroes with this update.
New Hero Light Baretta
Light Baretta, the light elemental version of the hero Baretta is set to release with the update on 23rd June 2022. Light Baretta was teased to players through the Avillon times as well as through Light Baretta’s special preview video that showcases her skills and abilities in detail.
Her hero description reads “It is well known that the Fangs of the Empire are powerful, fearsome fighters. Eight out of ten people would agree that the Fangs’ most unique member is Baretta. You see, Baretta does not have the ability to manipulate souls or the strength to rend the earth. No, her gift is simply that she is lucky. However, many people can tell you what powerful thing luck can be when life confronts you at a crossroads. It was luck that allowed Baretta to become head of the greatest assassins’ guild in the world, luck that saved her from the disaster that followed, and luck that got her a recommendation by an imperial commander. Baretta’s luck was also put into motion once again..”
Light Baretta is a 4-Star Light elemental hero that is classified as a Warrior type. Light Baretta appears to be a good damage dealer against tanky defense-based teams in PvP game modes. Her 1st ability Fly Like A Butterfly is a single targeted damaging skill that ignores defense. She has a 50% chance to double the inflicted damage with her luck kicking in. Light Baretta is the only hero whose basic skill ignores defense. Although much testing needs to be done before coming to a verdict her basic skill alone seems to be quite promising. Her 2nd skill Relax Like A Boss is an AOE buffing skill that provides a Leech buff to all allies for 2 turns. She also has a 50% chance of giving herself a Fortitude buff for 1 turn as her luck kicks in. Fortitude buff states that the hero cannot die. Light Baretta’s burst skill Sting Like A Bee costs 3 Spirits and is a single targeted damaging ability that has a 25% chance of granting her another turn. She can take multiple turns this way and is not limited to only 1 extra turn.
Take a look at Light Baretta’s abilities and passives in detail-
Fly Like A Butterfly: Attacks the selected enemy. Ignores defense. Also, 50% chance for her luck to kick in and inflict 100% additional damage.
Relax Like A Boss: Grants all allies a Leech buff for 2 turn(s) that restores health in proportion to damage dealt. Also, 50% chance for her luck to kick in and gain [Fortitude) for 1 turn(s).
Sting Like A Bee (Burst Skill): Attacks the selected enemy. 25% chance to gain an extra turn. More than one extra turn can be gained in a row.
Sabbah Martial Arts (Passive): Increases critical hit damage by 10%.
The Assassin that Saw the Light (Passive): Increases damage against Dark elemental enemies by 5%.
Mystic Beast Hunt Mayhem
Mystic Beast Hunt events are events that are usually held for an entire server and are called Large-scale events as they offer rewards for players individually as well as for the whole server. Players fight the regular content like main story stages, coliseum, obelisk, raid boss, dungeon stages, etc, and have a specific chance of triggering an encounter with a Mystic beast hunt. Upon defeating the beast, they are rewarded with Mystic Beast medals that can be exchanged for juicy rewards in the Mystic beast hunt shop. As the Mayhem Mystic Beast Hunt event is different from the regular ones that are held once every 2 months, players might be confused about how to participate in them and reap the benefits and rewards. Here are some major points to take away from the information given in the patch notes:
- Players will be able to take part in the Mystic Beast Hunt Mayhem only if they are part of an Alliance. Alliances can be joined by completing the Nibelon Woodlands on normal difficulty.
- When the player enters the Alliance tab during the event, he/she will be offered different tabs with the headings – “List of Mystic Beasts discovered by Alliance members / Alliance with the best teamwork (Ranking) / Special Shop / Today’s Alliance Mission / Current Level of Mystic Beasts Sighting”.
- Like previous Mystic Beast Hunt events, players will be finding the Mystic beasts by clearing the regular content in the game like main story stages on any difficulty, primeval hall stages, etc.
- When a Mystic Beast is found, players can select it and form a party consisting of their own heroes or supporters from allies to battle the Mystic Beast. Players will be rewarded with Mystic Beast Coins and these coins are dropped according to the level of Mystic Beast and the damage dealt with it by the player.
- Players can get rewards just by participating in these Mystic Beast Hunts as well as additional rewards will be issued for players who complete certain objectives like killing the mystic beast first or discovering the mystic beast first, etc. All of these quests give players Mystic Beast Hunt coins.
- The collected Mystic Beast Hunt coins are further used in the Special Shop located in the Alliance where players can redeem juicy rewards.
Take a look at the rewards available to all players in the Special Shop for Mystic Beast Hunt Mayhem:
- Present for Alliance Members (30 Medals required) – Purchase limit up to 1 per day
- Alliance Buff – Mystic Beast Coin Gain Boost (30 Medals required) – Purchase limit up to 1 time
- Alliance Buff – Mystic Beast Discovery Rate Boost (30 Medals required) – Purchase limit up to 1 time
- Alliance Buff – Mystic Beast Hideout Entry Energy Reduction (30 Medals required) – Purchase limit up to 1 time
- Skill Reset Ticket x 1 (300 Medals required) – Purchase limit up to 1 time
- Temporal Thread x 10 (80 Medals required) – Purchase limit up to 10 times
- Mayhem Festival Accessory Box x 1 (200 Medals required) – Purchase limit up to 5 times
- Mayhem Festival Animal Ear Box x 1 (200 Medals required) – Purchase limit up to 5 times
- Alchemy Ticket x 1 (30 Medals required) – Purchase limit up to 5 times each
- Mystic Soulstone x 1 (100 Medals required) – Purchase limit up to 1 time
- Elixir of Insights x 3 (5 Medals required) – Purchase limit up to 10 times
- Guardian Agate x 1 (10 Medals required) – Purchase limit up to 10 times
- Striker Agate x 1 (10 Medals required) – Purchase limit up to 10 times
- Warrior Agate x 1 (10 Medals required) – Purchase limit up to 10 times
- Sniper Agate x 1 (10 Medals required) – Purchase limit up to 10 times
- Cleric Agate x 1 (10 Medals required) – Purchase limit up to 10 times
During the event, players will also be able to access the Alliance Missions tab which gets updated every day, listing new missions related to the Mystic Beast Hunt Mayhem. Each day, 3 new missions will be added. Completing these missions will grant players additional Mystic Beast Coins.
Skill Reset – New System
A new feature called Skill Reset is going to be added with the update on 23rd June 2022. Players will be able to completely reset the enhancements made to the skills of any hero using a new currency called Skill Reset Ticket. This ticket is obtainable through rare events like the upcoming Mystic Beast Hunt Mayhem event. Any soul stones used for upgrading the skills of the heroes will be refunded back to the player as Mystic soul stones. The gold used in upgrading skills is non-refundable.
Avillon Events for June – July 2022
- Paid to Upgrade (30th June – 3rd July) (Daily Event) event rewards the players according to the number of pieces of equipment powered up using Gold. The rewards and milestones to get the rewards are as follows: –
- 5 Different pieces of equipment Upgraded – Gold x 10,000
- 10 Different pieces of equipment Upgraded – Coliseum Token x 2
- 15 Different pieces of equipment Upgraded – Gold x 50,000
- 20 Different pieces of equipment Upgraded – Coliseum Token x 4
- 30 Different pieces of equipment Upgraded – Alchemy Ticket x 3
- Energetic Efforts (30th June – 17th July) (Daily Event) event rewards the players according to the amount of energy spent in different game modes in Lord of Heroes. The rewards and milestones to get the rewards are as follows: –
- 300 Energy consumed – Gold x 10,000
- 1500 Energy consumed – Crystal x 20
- 3000 Energy consumed – Energy x 3000
- 4500 Energy consumed – Elixir of Insight x 20
- 5000 Energy consumed – Alchemy Ticket x 1
- Ad Gifts (30th June – 31st July) (Daily Event) event rewards players according to the number of advertisements they watch. These advertisements can be viewed on the Event page. The rewards and milestones to get the rewards are as follows:
- 2 Advertisements Watched – Linkstone x 3
- 4 Advertisements Watched – Linkstone x 3
- 6 Advertisements Watched – Linkstone x 3
- 8 Advertisements Watched – Linkstone x 3
- Calamity’s Bane (26th June – 9th July) (Term Event) is an upcoming event that rewards the players based on the number of battles performed by them in the Calamity’s Cradle Alliance game mode. The rewards and milestones to get the rewards are as follows:
- 2 Battles Played in Calamity’s Cradle – Energy x 3000
- 4 Battles Played in Calamity’s Cradle – Elixir of Insight x 30
- 8 Battles Played in Calamity’s Cradle – Renown x 30,000
- 12 Battles Played in Calamity’s Cradle – Gold x 100,000
- 16 Battles Played in Calamity’s Cradle – Alchemy Ticket x 10
- Daily Battle Training (23rd June – 3rd July) (Term Event) is an upcoming event that rewards the players according to the number of battles performed in Primeval Hall, main story stages, Raid, Obelisk, and Coliseum. The rewards and milestones to get the rewards are as follows:
- 5 Battles Completed – Energy x 1000
- 10 Battles Completed – Energy x 1000
- 15 Battles Completed – Energy x 1000
- 20 Battles Completed – Renown x 3000
This covers everything new coming with the 23rd June update for Lord of Heroes. Feel free to read the official notes to get more in-depth knowledge about the upcoming update. To play Lord of Heroes on PC using keyboard and mouse, get the most optimized and lag-free experience on BlueStacks.