The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross and King of Fighters 98 Collab is Officially Here!
A lot of events and rewards are going to be held in the game to celebrate the official release of The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross and King of Fighters 98 Collaboration.
There will be two new characters that are going to be added in the game, you can read more about their backstory right here.
Holy Relics from the new and previous King of Fighters Collab heroes are going to be available to be crafted for free during the event, be aware that all King of Fighters 98 The Holy Relics that you can craft for free are going to be listed below:
- Terry Bogart’s Holy Relic – When using a Stance Skill, the hero removes all debuffs from self and increases all stats by 20% for 2 turns.
- Iori Yagami’s Holy Relic – Decreases all enemies’ Pierce Rate, Crit Chance, and Crit Damage by 2% for every Ignite effect on the enemy. (Excluding Death Match)
- Kyo Kusanagi – Applies 2 Ignite effects on one random enemy for 1 turn at the start of the allies’ turn. (Activates when entering battle)
- Athena Asamiya – If the hero is hit by an enemy’s skill and takes 30% or more of Max HP in damage, the hero recovers HP by 40% of damage taken.
- Mai Shiranui – Increases all allies’ Attack by 15% if the hero is Buffed.
- Rugal Bernstein – When hit by an enemy’s skill, the hero’s Pierce Rate Increases by 10%. (Limit to 5 times)
Just like in the original King of Fighters 98 game, Omega Rugal is also going to be the Ultimate Final Boss. You can get a chance to win various rewards like Omegal Rugal’s SSR costumes and the King of Fighter Collab hero relic materials.
Fighter Costumes for the new characters Terry Bogart and Iori Yagami are going to be available. The previous King of Fighters characters Kyo Kusanagi, Mai Shiranui and Athena Asamiya are going to have Halloween themed costumes available during the event.
Ultimate FIghters Costume sets for the characters Kyo Kusanagi, Omega Rugal, Mai Shiranui and Athena Asamiya are going to be available again during the event.
The max player rank is going to increase from 80 to 90.
Account Combat Classes buff are going to increase, receiving combat class buff will increase your hero’s max HP when you reach a certain amount of account combat class. The buff with the higher value is the only buff that will be applied to your account:
- 6M account combat class is going to give +12.5% additional to your max HP.
- 8M account combat class is going to give +13% additional to your max HP.
- 10M account combat class is going to give +14% additional to your max HP.
- 12M account combat class is going to give +15% additional to your max HP.
New Constellation Growth System
Acquiring and developing heroes will now give you ‘Growth Points’ that can be used to strengthen all the heroes that you own. Stats increased from Account Combat Class and Seven Constellations buff will not affect your Account Combat Class. The Seven Constellations buff applies to all content except for Account Combat Class Info & Knighthood Combat Class Registration.
You can now also enter the Seven Constellation system if you manage to own 80 or more heroes.
There are going to be 7 constellations in total that you can complete, completing a constellation will unlock a new one.
Which new character are you going to go for first? Let us know in the comments below!