AFK Arena Astar Guide by BlueStacks
Ready for an adorable time in Esperia? The lovely Astar will show you the way! Astar is the latest Wilder hero in AFK Arena. She is this tiny, childlike persona who has the power of the flames, just like the Hypogean Framton.
If you want to know more about the fiery Hyopgean Framton, you can read our previous guide. You may also want to check out BlueStacks’ AFK Arena guides on your favorite heroes and gears.
Now, let us take a closer look at the new hero, Astar.
Astar might just be the cutest hero we have ever seen in Esperia.
She is a child who, like her fellow Wilders, wears floral adornments on her hair and on her clothes. She also carried a huge Phoenix Flower which serves as her very own lamp.
According to the legends of old, the Phoenix Flower bears the fragrance of Solaris. As long as the Obsidian Finches continue to reside high up in the mountain peaks, watching diligently over Esperia, those precious Phoenix Flowers will never die out.
We’ve mentioned Phoenix Flowers in Framton’s guide before, and it’s no coincidence that we’re mentioning them again in Astar’s guide.
It would seem like Framton and Astar’s lore are a part of one huge picture. In this picture, Astar painfully watches as her village gets destroyed by Hypogeans.
Suddenly, Talene comes to the rescue and obliterates all Hypogeans insight. The curious Astar then follows Talene to figure out the mysteries of her flame.
- Life Sparks – Astar immediately recovers 20% of her max health and flies on her lantern above the most concentrated area of allies and enemies, after which she returns to her original position.
While flying on her lantern, Astar releases healing sparks that heal any allies within range for a value equal to 150% of her Attack Rating every 0.5 seconds.
Any excess healing will be converted into the target’s Energy based on their max health. A maximum of 20 Energy points can be recovered by the target each time.
Astar is invincible while using this ability.
- Lvl 2: Allies are healed for 180% of Astar’s Attack Rating.
- Lvl 3: Excess healing restores up to 30 Energy points to allied targets each time.
- Lantern’s Flame – Astar spins her lantern around, releasing 5 fireballs. Enemies struck by the fireballs are dealt 220% damage.
When an enemy that bears a Flame Seed is struck by a fireball, the Flame Seed will explode, but will not disappear as a result. If multiple fireballs strike, the same target, only one explosion will be triggered.
- Lvl 2: Damage is increased to 260%.
- Lvl 3: Damage is increased to 300%.
- Lvl 4: The number of fireballs released is increased up to 7.
- Flame Seeds – Astar deals 250% damage to a single enemy target, also marking them with a Flame Seed. While the Flame Seed exists, it deals 200% damage every 1.5 seconds to a small area of enemies.
When a target dies or is marked again with a Flame Seed, the Flame Seed explodes, dealing 280% damage to all enemies within a certain radius, simultaneously healing all allies within its radius for 12% of their max health, after which the Flame Seed disappears.
- Lvl 2: Damage dealt by the Flame Seed’s explosion is increased to 320% damage.
- Lvl 3: Enemies marked with a Flame Seed lose 20% of their Attack Rating.
- Lvl 4: Enemies marked with a Flame Seed lose 30% of their Attack Rating.
- Aura Fire – Astar continuously waves her lantern in the air, during which time her allies receive 40% less damage, and are afterward granted a shield.
Shields exist for 6 seconds and have a value equal to the amount of damage that has been reduced for all allies but shall be at least 250% of Astar’s Attack Rating.
Astar is immune to control effects while using this ability.
- Lvl 2: The duration of the shield is extended to 8 seconds.
- Lvl 3: If any allies’ Aura of Fire shields still have an existing, value when the shielding effect ends, the remaining value of their shields will be converted into a shield for Astar, which exists for 5 seconds.
- Lvl 4: Allies receive 60% less damage while Astar is waving her lantern.
Tips for using Astar
- Astar already looks good on paper, as she is when tested in-game. She is very offensive support who can deal damage while also assisting your team’s primary healer.
- Life Sparks’ energy regeneration is the best feature in her kit. Utilizing this ability well not only sustains your whole team but also pushes their energy bar a little to help the rest of your team recharge their ultimate abilities and help you take the advantage in battles.
- Life Sparks is also useful on other game modes such as King’s Tower and Campaign, where enemies are always quick to recharge and use their ultimates.
Heroes that can synergize with Astar
- Izold – This Graveborn hero is the best companion with Astar. Astar can heal Izold and add up to the hero’s Hypodermic Healing ability. Think about it — there will be tons of healing!
- Zolrath – Go ahead and put Astar in a Zolrath composition. The added energy regen will allow Zolrath to attack first and quickly kill the enemy.
- Eironn – Eironn is a crucial part of the above-mentioned composition as well.
Can’t wait to add Astar to your team composition? Summon her (and all the other heroes that you like) in a jiffy with BlueStacks! Play AFK Arena on PC via BlueStacks and you’ll be utilizing its wonderful features in no time. BlueStacks has this feature called the Multi-Instance Sync where you can replicate the rerolling mechanism in multiple instances for a more efficient way of acquiring new heroes.