Get the Strongest Start in Artery Gear: Fusion with This Rerolling Guide and Rerolling Tier List
Artery Gear: Fusion, the newest turn-based RPG title by BILIBILI is running hot with its global version being released just this week on 14th June 2022. Players will be able to play with mecha girls who possess multiple skills and abilities which are mesmerizing to look at. As a new game release, the best stats to look at are the number of downloads garnered by the game which proves its success and community attraction. As of 1 week later, the current download numbers total over 500,000 on both the Google Play Store and iOS App Store combined.
Artery Gear: Fusion sees the player role-playing as the commander of the Artery Gear (AG) unit that is tasked with saving the world from Puppets, an otherworldly set of beings that have threatened humanity on Earth by converting them into mechanical beings. The AG unit is made up of excellent female warriors that have suffered due to the destruction caused by Puppets and have an indomitable will to take revenge on Puppets. In the game, players can read the story as well as visual experience some of the story with some fully animated shorts presented to the player during the main story stages. Another great aspect of the game is the full HD display and resolution that supports 60 FPS and can be toggled through the settings.
The base gameplay and combat system of Artery Gear: Fusion remains to be turn-based which not only incorporates strategy but also a multitude of buffs and debuffs that take place on the battlefield. The game also has a classic element system that follows a rock-paper-scissors approach where every element is stronger and weaker than another. These systems are akin to other turn-based RPGs like Epic Seven and Summoners War: Sky Arena. The immense Quality of Life features that are involved in Artery Gear: Fusion is also one of the best aspects of the game which not only distinguishes itself among its competitors but also is one of its most-wanted strong points play the game. Gone are the days when players had to rigorously grind and farm multiple stages to acquire gear and resources as in Artery Gear: Fusion players can farm while being away from the game or by simply closing the game application while the farming still continues.
Artery Gear: Fusion is a hero collector game that incorporates Gacha mechanics to obtain the characters called “Artery Gear”. Players will be able to summon them from the Recruit system using their premium currency or using different types of summoning tickets. These currencies are obtained at a fast pace in the early game due to lots of rewards and events for the new players as well as the main story rewards which offer tons of premium currency. The game follows a standard banner system, akin to many other gacha games, where the AG units are offered different types of recruitment banners.
Some of the banners in Artery Gear: Fusion are as follows:
- Beginner Infinite Recruitment Banner – Players can summon 3-5 Star AG’s but only a maximum of 10 times at the start of the game and players are guaranteed at least a single 5-Star on each try. Players can perform infinite such summons until they select and confirm 1 summon they like. Further, only 1 5-Star AG unit will be guaranteed per multi-summon and players cannot get more than 1.
- Normal Summoning Banner – Players can summon 3–5 Star AG units on this banner and this banner remains online forever.
- Event Summoning Banner – Players can summon 3-5 Star AGs on this banner and the specific rate-up AG on the banner have a higher chance of being summoned. Usually, the newest AG released in the game is featured in this manner. Players can also acquire special recruitment order tickets to summon on these banners through events.
- Elite Recruitment Order Banner – Players can summon 3-5 Star AG on this banner and the specific rate-up AG unit on the banner have a higher chance of being summoned. These banners are similar to Event recruitment banners except the featured AG units are not the newest ones added to the game.
In this rerolling guide for Artery Gear: Fusion, we will be listing a thorough process by which players can reroll effectively as well as the best units to target while rerolling.
Rerolling Guide for Artery Gear: Fusion
Rerolling is an essential part of grindy and turn-based games like these where an efficient start can lead to a great early-mid game through which players can make a great amount of progression. Playing Artery Gear: Fusion on BlueStacks eases the process for a perfect reroll using its Multi-Instance Manager tool. In Artery Gear: Fusion, players will be easily able to reroll on the Beginner Infinite Recruitment banner that guarantees at least 1 5-Star AG unit on every multi-summon. Players can repeatedly summon until they are satisfied with their pulls and click on confirm to lock their selection. The beginner’s recruitment banner will disappear forever once used.
For the list of rerolling targets, here are our top recommendations to go for while rerolling:
- Sirius – Sirius is a 5-Star Crystal elemental AG unit that is classified as an Attacker/DPS in-game. Sirius will help players to clear the main story very easily and efficiently with her deadly single target attacks which have amazing multipliers as well. Her attacks deal more damage to enemies the higher Speed she has which also makes her a great opener. However, her reliance on Speed makes her difficult for players to build her properly in the early game. Sirius can be acquired by rerolling continuously on the Elite Recruitment banner for Milvus as well as on Shura’s Event Recruitment Banner.
- Alice – Alice is a 4-Star Crystal elemental AG unit that is classified as a Support/Healer in-game. Alice will help the squishy DPS units that are slow to take turns faster and cycle efficiently. She will also be able to increase her own attack gauge by 20%. Her 1st skill increases the attack gauge of any random ally on the team by 15%. Alice can be acquired by rerolling continuously on the Elite Recruitment banner for Milvus as well as on Shura’s Event Recruitment Banner.
- Ginga – Ginga is a 5-Star Crystal elemental AG unit that is classified as an Attacker/DPS in-game. Ginga is currently one of the best options to reroll for in the Beginner Infinite Recruitment banner. Ginga is referred to as “PvE queen” in Artery Gear: Fusion due to her high damage-dealing abilities as well as the Shock debuff that she applies with her abilities. Ginga also deals more damage according to the number of debuffs applied on the enemy, increasing the damage dealt by her 3rd skill by 20% per debuff.
- Grace – Grace is a 3-Star Crystal elemental AG unit that is classified as an Attacker/DPS in-game. Grace is obtainable through the Beginner Infinite Recruitment Banner. Grace can increase her own Critical Hit Rate, Critical Hit Resistance, and attack gauge by 30%, 30%, and 20% respectively, when her attacks land as a critical hit. Her 3rd ability is an AOE damaging skill that deals damage to all enemies and deal increased damage according to the enemy’s health loss. Further, her skill cooldowns decrease by 1 turn when this skill lands as a critical hit and her 3rd ability resets when she kills an enemy using this skill.
- Roko – Roko is a 3-Star Thunder elemental AG unit that is classified as an Attacker/DPS in-game. Roko is currently available to be summoned from the Beginner Infinite Recruitment Banner. Roko is one of the best continuous damage dealers as she can apply and extend the Corrosion debuffs. Her 2nd skill further grants her an extra turn when she attacks an enemy that has corrosion debuff. Her basic skill lets her decrease all of her skill cooldowns when she attacks enemies that have Corrosion debuff.
- Della – Della is a 4-Star Thunder elemental AG unit that is classified as a Bruiser in-game. Della deals additional damage with all of her abilities according to her MAX HP. Della is currently available to be summoned through the Beginner Infinite Recruitment Banner. Della’s basic skill lets her reduce the cooldown of her 2nd skill by 1 turn as well as apply a slow debuff on the target for 1 turn. Her 2nd skill Tooth for a Tooth is a passive ability that attacks all enemies and has a 10% chance to stun enemies for 1 turn. When she is attacked, if this ability is not on cooldown, then Della has a 20% chance to counterattack with this skill, or she will reduce the cooldowns of all her skills by 1 turn each.
- Ghost – Ghost is a 5-Star Crystal elemental AG unit that is classified as an Attacker/DPS in-game. Ghost is a great damage dealer and the best alternative for Ginga as she also deals increased damage according to the number of debuffs present on the enemy with her 3rd skill. She can also apply Defense down debuff for 2 turns to a single target with her basic skill. Her 2nd skill Severing the Air is an AOE damaging skill that targets all enemies and deals increased damage according to the number of debuffs present on the enemy and extends the duration of buffs present on herself by 1 turn while dispelling all buffs on enemies by 1 turn. Ghost is available to be summoned through the Beginner Infinite Recruitment Banner.
- Hearin – Hearin is a 5-Star Thunder elemental AG unit that is classified as a Support/Healer in-game. Hearin is available to be recruited through the Beginner Infinite Recruitment Banner. Hearin’s basic skill restores the health of the lowest ally by 7% of her MAX HP. Her 2nd skill heals all allies by 30% of their lost HP and provides a Heal over time buff for 2 rounds. She further cleanses all debuffs on the ally with the lowest health and increases her attack gauge by 35%. Her 3rd skill is an AOE healing skill that cleanses all debuffs from allies, restores all of their HP by 35% of her MAX HP, and increases the attack gauge of all allies by 15%. She also increases her own Attack gauge by 50% after using the skill.
Players can look forward to achieving these reroll targets if they keep summoning on the Beginner Infinite Reroll Banner and/or if they summon on the Elite/Event Recruitment banner. If players are not able to get any of the reroll targeted AG units, then they may use the following methods given below to reset their chance at obtaining their desired AG units.
Method 1: Use Salt Emails
- Go to the Settings menu by clicking on the wheel icon present on the top right-hand side.
- Go to Account tab -> User Centre.
- Click on Upgrade Account which will present a Sign-Up menu where players can type their Salt emails.
- Click on the Log-off button present in the User Centre.
- Log in with another Salt email if you do not achieve the optimum result by repeating the entire process.
- Salt Emails are those emails that do not exist but redirect the server to the same email ID. Although they are ineligible for most games, some games still do not have salt email verification. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org can have the following salt versions: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, etc.
Method 2: Use Different Account
- Players can also log in with different social media/email accounts as Artery Gear: Fusion currently supports Apple accounts, Google Accounts, Facebook accounts, and Twitter Accounts to log in to the game.
Using this method, players can simply log in with a different account altogether and keep the current account as a backup in case they feel they are not able to find better alternatives.
To Play Artery Gear: Fusion on your PC with BlueStacks using a keyboard and mouse for the most optimized and lag-free gameplay experience is highly recommended.