Aura Kingdom 2 - Evolution – A Thorough Class Guide
Aura Kingdom 2 – Evolution, the latest MMORPG to be released in 2023, has taken the gaming world by storm. Featuring a plethora of playable PvP and PvE game modes, players can venture into the fantasy world of the Forgotten Land. First launched back in 2020, the game has rebranded itself and added some new features to make it more appealing to the player base at large. Developed and published by X-Legend Entertainment Co Ltd, it will be interesting to see how the game performs against other competitors. Aura Kingdom 2 – Evolution is available to be downloaded and installed as a free-to-play game on both the Google Play Store and iOS App Store.
Much like any MMORPG, Aura Kingdom 2 – Evolution also has a full-fledged class system. Each class represents a unique play style and has its pros and cons. In Aura Kingdom 2 – Evolution, there are 4 main classes to choose from:
Players can choose any of the classes from the 4 listed above at the beginning of their account creation journey. It’s quite important to know that you will be sticking with the class you chose at the beginning, all the way till the end. The game has no class change or class switch system. Instead, it features a diverse class customization system that allows players to choose how players want to play with their chosen class. Let’s take a brief look at all the classes and their skills in this class guide for Aura Kingdom 2 – Evolution.
The Shinobi class in Aura Kingdom 2 – Evolution is a melee ranged class that sees you wielding deadly daggers to execute your enemies on sight. As you go into the game with this class, one thing that starkly differentiates Shinobis from other classes is going to be the massive difference in base Attack stat. This is because this class is predominantly supposed to act as an Assassin. They are best used to target squishy targets such as Elementalists and the Nymphs. They have access to different forms, each equipped with their own abilities. We would recommend choosing the Shinobi class for players who like playing stealthily in the shadow and attacking at the right time to deal massive burst damage.
Check out all the skills of the Shinobi class:
- Falling Sakura – Shinobi gets closer to the target and inflicts attack damage
- Toxic Cross – Shinobi inflicts attack damage – when (Human) Fuyutsuki Shadow Justus, gains slash
- Tsukikage – attack DMG – when (Earth) Fuyutsuki Shadow Justus, gains Parry – blocking the x3 attacks
- Nijikage – massive attack damage – when (Sky) Fuyutsuki Shadow Jutsu, shocks the target and increases their CRIT DMG Taken
- Misty Cut – ATK DMG – when (Earth Fuyutsuki Shadow Jutsu) – gains Venomous, Drizzle, Continuous DMG, Wind Poison
- Drizzle – ATK DMG – when (SKY) Fuyutsuki Shadow Jutsu – gains a Poison effect that causes damage equal to 22% of the attack/second
The Dragoon class in Aura Kingdom 2 – Evolution is a melee class that sees you slashing enemies left, right, and center. Dragoons are akin to warriors in other MMORPGs, where they have access to high Attack and Defense stats. Being blessed with both stats, they can be played and built to be both offensive and defensive. This is the best class to recommend for a new player, as they are sturdy and deal with minions by themselves without taking too much damage. Sadly, they can be shredded to bits by Elementalists if they focus them down. We would recommend choosing the Dragoon class for players who are new to the game or genre, and those who enjoy being the center of attention in battles.
Check out all the skills of the Dragoon class:
- Dragon Charge – charge damage that crushes the enemy’s target – decreasing their DEF + stacks Dragon Soul (triggers when stacked x5 times) – increases ATK
- Wing Buffet – ATK DMG + self-buff (increases ATK), gains one Dragon Soul
- Dragon Swipe – reduces the enemies’ attack + inflicts attack DMG + gains one stack of Dragon Soul
- Dragon Impact – AoE DMG + reduces damage taken + gains Dragon Soul
- Pivoting Spear Dance – immobilized the enemies + inflict DMG
- Hundred Halberds – massive ATK DMG
The Elementalist class in the Aura Kingdom 2 – Evolution is a ranged class that sees you mastering the elements of nature and dealing tons of AOE damage. Elementalists are your typical mages or wizards in other games. They have access to high Attack and Magic penetration stats. This class is best suited for dealing damage and can carry you pretty easily solo in PvE content. Players can deal a ton of AOE-targeted damage and crowd-control them on top of it with their wizardly abilities. Elementalists are prone to getting executed due to their low HP pools and low defensive stats. We would recommend choosing the Elementalist class for players who like to play the role of the primary damage dealer in any team.
Check out all the skills of the Elementalist class:
- Pyrobomb – ATK DMG + inflicts Burn debuff
- Freezing Ice – freezes target + massive ATK DMG
- Healing Wind – AoE targeted Healing
- Meteor Shot – reduces enemies’ DEF stat + inflicts massive ATK damage
- Storm Curse – stuns the enemies with furious wind + inflicts DMG
- Lightning Zap – AOE-targeted Attack DMG
The Nymph class in Aura Kingdom 2 – Evolution is a ranged class that sees you wielding a mighty bow & arrow to furiously deal damage to your enemies. Nymphs are like the titular DPS class in the game, often going by the names of “Archers” or “Marksmen” in other similar games. They are blessed with very high Attack and Attack Speed stats which makes them quite deadly if they are set loose and not targeted. Nymphs are easily countered by Shinobis, due to being squishy and not having access to any defensive abilities. We would recommend choosing the Nymph class for new players who are adept with playing from afar and dealing damage at an insane pace.
Check out all the skills of the Nymph class:
- Triple Shot – increases own CRIT + inflicts massive damage
- Vixen Shot – reduces enemies’ defense, gains “EVA”, and inflicts damage
- Diving Strike – increases own damage, knocks back target + attack damage
- Blood from Beyond – increases own CRIT and inflicts damage
- Zephyr’s Blessing – self-healing and inflicts damage
- Arrow Storm – increases own DMG, increases target’s damage taken + inflicts attack damage
Playing Aura Kingdom 2 – Evolution on a bigger screen of your PC with BlueStacks without worrying about battery drainage and smooth gameplay is highly recommended.