Alchemy Stars – Gloom of the Night Event
Alchemy Stars has just released their newest event coming to the tile-based RPG game titled “Gloom of the Night”. Alchemy Stars just finished their last event Letter From the Skies and have announced their newest event Gloom of the Night with its complete PV and Trailer to go with it. The new event starts on 11th November 2021 as stated in the notes released as well as the details for the event and sneak peek for upcoming events and heroes are here!
The gloom of the Night is the latest event coming to Alchemy Stars, the hottest RPG release of 2021 by far produced by Tencent Games Studio. The game saw a simultaneous global launch in July 2021 and currently boasts about a 6 million active player base. The latest event coming to Alchemy Stars features its Preview and cinematic trailer for the new heroes coming with it, which is becoming to be a standard for the Tencent backed RPG title. Gloom of the Night’s event description reads the following – “Every guild, every gang… hell, every single person holds their own interests above everything else.”
The event has already started and has all the stuff expected from an Alchemy Stars event – Daily Check-In event, Special Event Book, New Aurorians, and their Trials, New Event Stages and Story, and a lot more! Let’s get into the details!
Gloom of the Night – Time-Limited Event
Gloom of the Night is a limited-time event that brings with it new content and heroes as well as their story. This whole event will run till 29th November 2021 and starts on 11th November 2021. The event itself brings with it an 8-Day Log In/Check-In Event, a new themed story for the event, and new Aurorians. It also brings with it a completely new Special Event Book which contains more rewards and new skins. Players can purchase the advanced rewards pages of the book by paying the real money via a transaction or keep the free rewards as it is. Gloom of the Night follows a new system called “Honor” where players can get more Honor upon completing the challenge missions. These challenge missions come in the form of Underground Arena. Players can complete these missions and get more Honor, upon which they will be getting rewarded with tons of rewards and a limited 5-Star Aurorian Pittman with his Solambers. Players can get tons of premium currency called Lumamber by clearing the main event story stages titled “Shadowy Figures”. The requirement to access and complete these stages will be – cleared Main stages 1-16.
This event does not have an event currency store and redeeming store where players can exchange their collected event currencies through grinding stages for prizes. Alchemy Stars have again developed a unique event system, much like the DuneFire Strike event, where players had to earn another specific currency according to which they will be rewarded. In Gloom of the Night event, players can collect Total Honor every day by participating in the Undeground Arena on any difficulty up to a maximum of 3 times per day. Players will get rewarded based on their total Honor throughout the event in the Path to Glory stage. Let’s learn everything about the Gloom of the Night event in detail.
Special Event Book
With the new event, there will also be a specific guidebook for completing the various quests and being challenged to redeem more rewards. This will be called a “Special Event Record”. Apart from the guide for quests and rewards, new purchasable packs themed for the new event will also be available to purchase in the store using real-life money.
In the special event book, players can complete several quests listed in the Event Book which will grant them Book EXP. This EXP will contribute to leveling up your Special Event Book. The book contains a total of 60 levels with each level requiring 1000 EXP. Players can complete various tasks and quests assigned every week during this limited time event to increase their levels by gaining EXP. The Special Event Book has to be bought using real life money to be upgraded to Elite book and collect the Elite rewards.
However, standard rewards do mention the dropping of some juicy freebies and in-game bonuses for the joy of our free-to-play players as well! The free rewards include many Star Flares which are used for summoning Aurorians on the standard rotating banners as well as a new skin for Tessa – Fighting Spirit. The Elite rewards which unlock after buying the Special event pass include almost triple the number of rewards obtained via Standard rewards as well as Special Star Flares instead of the normal Star Flares that are used for summoning for the Limited time event Aurorians. It also includes the skin for Philyshy – Sweet Dreams.
During the Gloom of the Night event period, players can get additional materials and resources just by logging in. It is called the Daily Check-In in the official event terms and lasts for 8 days. These 8 days start from whenever you first login during the event period. However, these are available only till 29th November so be careful to claim all the rewards within that time.
Here are the rewards: –
- Day 1– General Jasper 2 x3 + Anonymous Gift 1 x2
- Day 2 – Lumamber x100 + Nightium x5000
- Day 3 – General Jasper 2 x4 + Recharger Pack x1
- Day 4 – Lumamber x200 + Anonymous Gift 1 x3
- Day 5 – General Jasper 2 x5 + Nightium x10,000
- Day 6 – Sunset Flask x5 + Recharger Pack x2
- Day 7 – General Jasper 2 x5 + Anonymous Gift 1 x4
- Day 8 – Lumamber x500 + The Shadowlord’s Invitation Limited Edition Avatar x1
This is the area of the event where players can earn the “Honor” which is the event currency in some way. Players can challenge this area 3 times per day on each difficulty. The difficulties and the suggested requirements are as follows: –
- Lightweight – Round 1 (Ascension 1 Level 1), Round 2 (Ascension 1 Level 10), Round 3 (Ascension 1 Level 20)
- Middleweight – Round 1 (Ascension 2 Level 1), Round 2 (Ascension 2 Level 20), Round 3 (Ascension 2 Level 40)
- Heavyweight – Round 1 (Ascension 3 Level 10), Round 2 (Ascension 3 Level 40), Round 3 (Ascension 3 Level 60)
Players can challenge each of these rounds on any difficulty but only the highest Total Honor for the day will be counted. Hence, players can challenge the higher stages for more Honor but if they lose, they can still challenge the lower difficulty stages to get at least some Honor for the day. There are some rules associated with this area as players can only deal a maximum of 10% MAX HP damage of enemies in a single hit. Players will face off against proper teams of Aurorians who can use chain combos as well as use their abilities. These stages reset daily and can be battled daily to earn Total Honor. Only the highest Total Honor per day will be recorded for the day and logged in to your Path to Glory.
Path To Glory
As discussed above, the Underground Arena is the area where players can collect their Honor from. Path to Glory is the area where players can be rewarded for collecting more Total Honor. The Path to Glory is divided into multiple categories or ranks at which each player gets rewarded. The rankings required and rewards associated with them are: –
- 50 Total Honor – Blue Order Box 2 x6
- 100 Total Honor – Red Order Box 2 x6
- 150 Total Honor – Lumamber x300
- 200 Total Honor – Nightium x 30,000
- 250 Total Honor – General Jasper 2 x5
- 300 Total Honor – Lumamber x300
- 350 Total Honor – Green Order Box 2 x6
- 400 Total Honor – Yellow Order Box 2 x6
- 450 Total Honor – 5-Star Aurorian – Pittman
- 500 Total Honor – Nightium x 35,000
- 550 Total Honor – General Jasper 2 x6
- 600 Total Honor – Pittman Solamber x1
- 650 Total Honor – Blue Order Box 3 x4
- 700 Total Honor – Red Order Box 3 x4
- 750 Total Honor – Lumamber x400
- 800 Total Honor – General Jasper 2 x5
- 850 Total Honor – Sublime x300
- 900 Total Honor – Oriental Fan Furniture Item x1
- 1000 Total Honor – Nightium x 40,000
- 1100 Total Honor – Anonymous Gift 1 x3
- 1200 Total Honor – Pittman Solamber x1
- 1300 Total Honor – Green Order Box 3 x4
- 1400 Total Honor – Yellow Order Box 3 x4
- 1500 Total Honor – Lumamber x400
- 1600 Total Honor – General Jasper 2 x6
- 1700 Total Honor – Sublime x350
- 1800 Total Honor – Gold Plated Scales Furniture Item x1
- 1900 Total Honor – Nightium x 45,000
- 2000 Total Honor – General Jasper 2 x8
- 2100 Total Honor – Pittman Solamber x1
- 2200 Total Honor – Blue Order Box 4 x2
- 2300 Total Honor – Red Order Box 4 x2
- 2400 Total Honor – Lumamber x400
- 2500 Total Honor – General Jasper 2 x5
- 2600 Total Honor – Sublime x400
- 2700 Total Honor – Star Crest x1
- 2800 Total Honor – Nightium x50,000
- 2900 Total Honor – Anonymous Gift 1 x4
- 3000 Total Honor – Pittman Solamber x1
- 3100 Total Honor – Green Order Box 4 x2
- 3200 Total Honor – Yellow Order Box 4 x2
- 3300 Total Honor – Lumamber x400
- 3400 Total Honor – General Jasper 2 x8
- 3500 Total Honor – Sublime x450
- 3600 Total Honor – Belt of Total Honor Furniture Item x1
- 3700 Total Honor – Sublime x500
- 3800 Total Honor – Nightium x 50,000
- 3900 Total Honor – Anonymous Gift 1 x5
- 4000 Total Honor – General Jasper 2 x10
- 4100 Total Honor – Sublime x500
- 4200 Total Honor – Nightium x 50,000
- 4300 Total Honor – Anonymous Gift 1 x5
- 4400 Total Honor – General Jasper 2 x10
- 4500 Total Total Honor – Sublime x500
Shadowy Figures is the main story for the Gloom of the Night event. Players can complete and view the whole story showcasing the main Aurorians Bethel, Luke, and Pittman. Players can earn the premium currency Lumamber by clearing these stages. Clearing these stages is also very important for gaining levels in your Special Event Book as they make up a significant number of quests for the event book. Players can also experience and test the new Aurorians coming with the event while earning 50 Lumamber just for trying them.
That is everything coming with the Gloom of the Night event in Alchemy Stars. If you would like to learn more about Alchemy Stars, check out our blog section for the Alchemy Stars community. We recommend playing Alchemy Stars on a PC with BlueStacks using a keyboard and mouse for the best experience.