Apex Legends Mobile Season 3 will Arrive with Ash and Revenant According to Leaks
The Season 2.5 update of Apex Legends Mobile arrived with the introduction of Crypto. The latest leaks regarding the Season 3.0 update predict that Ash and Revenant are most likely the following characters that will be added to the character-based battle royale. The Season 3.0 update will not feature a mobile-exclusive legend as we have seen in the past seasons.
Introduction of Ash, the investigator
In Apex Legends, Ash is an investigator known for her unique tactical, passive and ultimate ability –
- Tactical Ability: Arc Snare – Launches a spinning snare that hurts the first enemy to approach, giving players a choice to drive the snare away or flee from their spot.
- Passive Ability: Marked For Death – Enables Ash to see the location of recent death boxes. It also marks any surviving attackers.
- Ultimate Ability: Phase Breach – Opens a one-way portal to a particular location which can be used to launch a surprise attack on enemies.
The developers will mostly add Ash in the Season 3 update of Apex Legends Mobile.
— ThatOneGamingBot (@thegamingbottt) August 27, 2022
Introduction of Revenant, a specialist in ambushes
Revenant is said to be the best hitman in the Mercenary Syndicate possessing a unique tactical, passive and ultimate ability –
- Tactical Ability: Silence – Revenant can throw a device that deals damage and disables enemy abilities for a certain period. It has a cooldown of 25 seconds.
- Passive Ability: Stalker – Revenant can crouch walk faster alongside climbing walls higher.
- Ultimate: Death Totem – Revenant can drop a totem that protects users from death. Players will return to the totem instead of getting killed or downed. The armour received during the usage of this ability is deactivated during Death Protection.
The developers will most likely add Revenant in the Season 3.5 update of Apex Legends Mobile. The Season 3.0 update will arrive with the new map Olympus and new weapon Rampage, which you can read here.