Project Cars GO coming out for Android and iOS in March 2021; pre-registration starts February 23
If you are a die-hard fan of racing titles and looking for an authentic driving experience on smaller screens, then this title will not disappoint you. Developed and published jointly by Slightly Mad Studios and GAMEVIL, the game will launch globally on March 23. In case you don’t know, the title ‘Project Cars GO‘ is from GAMEVIL’s Project CARS series. Talking about the pre-registration phase, you can pre-register for the game from February 23 onwards. However, the pre-reg stage will only be available for players from the following selected countries:
- The Netherlands
Players who pre-register for the game will be rewarded with 100 Diamonds (in-game currency) when the game launches in March. Don’t worry, as, after a month, the game will be released globally. Let’s take a look at what the game offers!
Project Cars GO Features
Conquer the Global Race Tracks by Burning the Drag Strip
- Drive through the stomach-churning corkscrew of WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca, the blind turns of Brands Hatch, and the challenging chicanes of Autodromo Nazionale Monza.
- Compete in various sorts of drag races around famous landmarks worldwide and take on the streets of Long Beach, Las Vegas, Singapore, and more.
Add Elite Cars to your collection
- Collect your favorite race cars from your favorite brands ranging from historic racing pedigrees to futuristic concept models.
- Test your driving skills in vivid vehicle classes: GT3, Prototype, Open-Wheel, Road, Vintage, and more!
Customize Cars as per your wish
- Personalize your vehicles as per your choice with various liveries, paints, patterns, and more.
- In-game “Mix Paint” feature to apply unique paint colors to your cars.
- Parts and mods upgrades to take your vehicle one step closer to perfection and for an upper hand over the competition.
- Switch between Category Tuning and General Tuning for desired performance.
Make it to the top in different game modes
- Race in iconic tracks in various game modes such as Daily & Manufacturer Invitational’s, World Tour, and more.
- Test or push your limits in Time Trials, explore real drag and tracks in World Tour, and go up against the top challengers in invitational events.
The game has a lot to offer than what’s mentioned above. So, what are you waiting for? Pre-register for Project Cars GO on the Google Play Store today!